ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Xbox 360

deeshopper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one is more walking and horses than the others, but I still liked it. Assassins Creed 2 was a big improvement in many aspects of the game.

If I remember correctly there was a whole lot of dead space between cities in the first. Thats all gone in the 2nd. I like the cities, climbing over them and jumping around.

The first one is more walking and horses than the others, but I still liked it. Assassins Creed 2 was a big improvement in many aspects of the game.

If I remember correctly there was a whole lot of dead space between cities in the first. Thats all gone in the 2nd. I like the cities, climbing over them and jumping around.

Cool. I'll have to pick up the next one when I'm finished with the first. Yes, there is way too much dead space. I do like climbing the cities, but I find myself always jumping around on things at the inopportune times (like when running from the guards). And, I'm a total girl, so the fight scenes consist of me frantically pressing all the buttons. lol. I'm getting better though.

What's your gamertag? Mine is deeshopper.

Cool. I'll have to pick up the next one when I'm finished with the first. Yes, there is way too much dead space. I do like climbing the cities, but I find myself always jumping around on things at the inopportune times (like when running from the guards). And, I'm a total girl, so the fight scenes consist of me frantically pressing all the buttons. lol. I'm getting better though.

What's your gamertag? Mine is deeshopper.

I only have a PS3. I'd like to play stuff with people I know more often but most of my friends have Xboxes. lol, my brother got a PS3 last fall so we played a couple games of Madden online. You can see when the last time a friend logs in and I can see that he hasnt turned his system on in 12 months. Money well spent.

The third one is actually 2.5 and you never leave Rome. It's a direct continuation but they say it didn't qualify as an actual third. But there is almost no dead space and I played it hours straight... first time in awhile.

The third one is actually 2.5 and you never leave Rome. It's a direct continuation but they say it didn't qualify as an actual third. But there is almost no dead space and I played it hours straight... first time in awhile.

I have heard the same thing, and it did only come out a year after 2 so I am not surprised. From what I read its a full length game isn't it? I hope so.

I want to play it online, that sounds really cool.

I have heard the same thing, and it did only come out a year after 2 so I am not surprised. From what I read its a full length game isn't it? I hope so.

I want to play it online, that sounds really cool.

The online play is alright, but it's broken. Not enough people playing online. The game itself is repetitive but in all truthfulness... it was the best game I've played in years. They added a different aspect in owning parts of Rome, as well as an ability to actually call upon other assassins to help. You get to build these other assassins like they are your own.

The online play is alright, but it's broken. Not enough people playing online. The game itself is repetitive but in all truthfulness... it was the best game I've played in years. They added a different aspect in owning parts of Rome, as well as an ability to actually call upon other assassins to help. You get to build these other assassins like they are your own.

That sounds cool.

• 1 month later...

Loved the first one, but the XBOX belongs to my brother... so haven't gotten to the others. I could play on my comp, but don't think it would be as good - would at least need to buy a controller, I guess.

I did get a Wii... played it for 3 weeks straight around Christmas... then the one game I was using (EA Sports Active - had to get in shape) broke. Got it replaced, but still in the box. Sigh.

I just beat the first Assasins Creed yesterday. Yay me. I'll have to pick up#2 today.

Haha. I beat it last week. I just started playing the second one yesterday. It picks up right where the first one leaves off, but is completely different in terms of game play. Still getting used to it.

Haha. I beat it last week. I just started playing the second one yesterday. It picks up right where the first one leaves off, but is completely different in terms of game play. Still getting used to it.

That's what I hear - should be fun. It took me 10 tries to beat Robert's guards before you get a crack at him. I finally resorted to just throwing them into the cliff side repeatedly while I regenerated my health.