ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How about a game ball

cravnravn

to Cam Cameron?

He's caught our wrath all season, but it sure looked like yesterday that he turned to page 2 in the play book.

I've been critical of Cam and still am---he doesn't utilize all the talent he has. Yesterday I saw our receivers still covered and standing still when Joe was trying to find a receiver. There is something wrong with Cam's routes. Still, it was Cam's best called game of the season.

We'll need another real good one Saturday.

I've been critical of Cam and still am---he doesn't utilize all the talent he has. Yesterday I saw our receivers still covered and standing still when Joe was trying to find a receiver. There is something wrong with Cam's routes. Still, it was Cam's best called game of the season.

We'll need another real good one Saturday.

Is it a problem with the routes or a problem with the WRs. I'm thinking a bit of both. It seems to me that if the WR fails to find a hole in the zone coverage to sit down in he just gives up on the play and doesn't attempt to get open when Joe scrambles.

The one thing I did notice was there were a lot more quick hitting routes being run against the Chiefs which helped Joe with the pass rush especially the crossing routes which got Heap open a lot and Housh's big catch and run came on a crossing route. More of that please Cam.

Cam does deserve some credit. We hadn't really blown out an opponent on offense all season. Now we decide to do it against a playoff team! To credit the Chiefs properly, they really aren't up to task just yet. They really did a good job of making sure that we won that game lol. However something just clicked in that playoff game that was sweet to watch. It was nice to see Joe beat that Cover Two.