ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Tigers Dissed

millz58

Who cares about Towson?

I don't like to hear about a team getting harshed on for something they couldn't control (weather, traffic); it's petty. Of course TU sucks, but that's no reason for some formal reprimand. Let's see what happens if a team like VCU or ODU has to come a bit further north in bad weather and delays a game.

BTW what exactly is a "handout from the MD tax payers"? what are the actual details of the financing plans for the arena? I'd be interested to know what they are. They are a public university, part of the UMD system.

I don't know the details of the financials. I emailed them asking with no response. I do know that MD Stadium Authority paid for Unitas Stadium there on campus. That mean we paid for it. I am still wondering when the tax payers will get some return on our investment. I see Towson making money from high school football and lax games. I see them having various events there. The problem is they keep all the money. I expect the same with the new arena.

I don't know the details of the financials. I emailed them asking with no response. I do know that MD Stadium Authority paid for Unitas Stadium there on campus. That mean we paid for it. I am still wondering when the tax payers will get some return on our investment. I see Towson making money from high school football and lax games. I see them having various events there. The problem is they keep all the money. I expect the same with the new arena.

The only way "We" paid for Unitas Stadium, is if "We" purchased a lottery ticket...Not tax dollars.

Edited by cravnravn