deeshopper Posted September 12, 2021 Posted September 12, 2021 Not trying to jinx anything today, but I was talking to my dad during the Oregon-Ohio game yesterday. I seem to recall the Ravens blowing a rather significant lead (probably to the Steelers). I feel like it was like a 17 minute lead with 2-4 minutes left in the game. Does anyone remember anything like that, or am I crazy?
papasmurfbell Posted September 12, 2021 Posted September 12, 2021 Cant be as bad as what happened to FSU yesterday.
vmax Posted September 12, 2021 Posted September 12, 2021 Hard to say. We've had some season's...96, 97, 98 where the secondary completely melted down in the 4th quarter. There was a Steeler game back 6hen, where Kordell too over and had a big come from behind victory over the Ravens. I remember Manning leading the Colts to a come from behind win over somebody. They were down by 17 with around a minute 40 to go. That was amazing.
deeshopper Posted September 12, 2021 Author Posted September 12, 2021 5 minutes ago, vmax said: Hard to say. We've had some season's...96, 97, 98 where the secondary completely melted down in the 4th quarter. There was a Steeler game back 6hen, where Kordell too over and had a big come from behind victory over the Ravens. I remember Manning leading the Colts to a come from behind win over somebody. They were down by 17 with around a minute 40 to go. That was amazing. Maybe the Manning one is the one I'm thinking of. That or the Detroit one. It wasn't in the early day, so I know it wasn't the one from 1997 against Kordell.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.