ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

A Look Back

deeshopper

Not trying to jinx anything today, but I was talking to my dad during the Oregon-Ohio game yesterday. I seem to recall the Ravens blowing a rather significant lead (probably to the Steelers). I feel like it was like a 17 minute lead with 2-4 minutes left in the game. Does anyone remember anything like that, or am I crazy?

Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

Hard to say. We've had some season's...96, 97, 98 where the secondary completely melted down in the 4th quarter.

There was a Steeler game back 6hen, where Kordell too over and had a big come from behind victory over the Ravens.

I remember Manning leading the Colts to a come from behind win over somebody. They were down by 17 with around a minute 40 to go. That was amazing.

5 minutes ago, vmax said:

Hard to say. We've had some season's...96, 97, 98 where the secondary completely melted down in the 4th quarter.

There was a Steeler game back 6hen, where Kordell too over and had a big come from behind victory over the Ravens.

I remember Manning leading the Colts to a come from behind win over somebody. They were down by 17 with around a minute 40 to go. That was amazing.

Maybe the Manning one is the one I'm thinking of. That or the Detroit one. It wasn't in the early day, so I know it wasn't the one from 1997 against Kordell.