ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The "Heapster" Cut

varaven45

That is just the place I thought the should have traded him to 2-3 yrs ago. I would have packaged him with Suggs.

Thank god Ozie didn't listen to you then. We had no replacements for either player back then. Could you imagine what our pass rush would have been like without Suggs last year and Heap has been an important target for Joe the last 2-3 years.

Thank god Ozie didn't listen to you then. We had no replacements for either player back then. Could you imagine what our pass rush would have been like without Suggs last year and Heap has been an important target for Joe the last 2-3 years.

Had you turned the Zona pick(s) at the time into younger talent you could very well have had their replacements.

Had you turned the Zona pick(s) at the time into younger talent you could very well have had their replacements.

Ok what picks would we have got and what players could we have taken that would have been their replacements. It is all well and good saying "they could very well" but without some evidence to what they could have got I'm not willing to accept your argument just yet.

If we could have made the 2009 draft we could drafted Larinitis, Maualuga, Sintim, or Massaquoi with the 31. With the 62 pick Jared Cook or Asher Allen. Of course those picks could have been packaged. It all depends on the deal.

If they had done 2008 Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Jeff Otah, Chris Johnson, Dustin Keller, Eddie Royal, or DeSean Jackson. Of course again trading these picksand moving around could have produced anyone.