ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Appearances

baltimorebeck

Good morning everyone and congrats to all of us in B-A-L-T-I-M-O-R-E for a return trip to the playoffs!!

I am a new poster but wanted to ask if there was a place where fans can give a heads up about when and where players will be appearing. I realize a lot of the Ravens have (or have had) their own radio shows but it never seemed like there was a place that people could check to see who was appearing where and when.

With that said, please feel free to add to this thread in the weeks to come and we can know where to see and meet our fav players. OR, let me know if there is a thread that I can add to with info I hear about. That said...

Ravens rookie Haruti Nakamura will be appearing at Hightopps tonight in Timonium, MD.

Anyone know who is at the Port Royal Inn (Fallston, MD) tonight?

Thanks and GO RAVENS!

Baltimorebeck

Really like the idea, Baltimorebeck. I'm not a big 'go out and see a player' kind of guy, so I am never up on where people are... but the thread's cool.

Everyone, please do add to this... if you hear about an appearance, add it to the list!

To add to my original post. Last week, Lorenzo Neal was at Hightopps on Monday night for the WNST radio show, Purple and Black Attack, giving free autographs. Fun show, and good conversation. He signed everything and even posed for pictures. The fans there had a good time.

The next night, he was at an AT&T store at White Marsh Mall. It cost money to get his autograph (I think) and the line was a good 100 people long and I doubt everyone got signatures.

Unless it is for a good cause, I'm not a big fan of places charging for autographs. If you are a fan, it should be about being a fan.

I agree -- you're paying their salaries by attending games, merchandise and the sweetheart TV deals the NFL scores because of the fans. No need to charge unless it's for charity...

I do not think I have ever seen an athlete charge for an autograph where the money has not gone to a charity/cause. Has anyone else seen otherwise?

I do not think I have ever seen an athlete charge for an autograph where the money has not gone to a charity/cause. Has anyone else seen otherwise?

Hell yeah I have..Pete Rose charges 3000.00 an hour to sign autographs..Dan Marino charges 175.00 per autograph and dosent it figure, I got Marino's autograph 10 times in 1996-1998..And now I came acrossed an Authentic Jersey, that I must have his Autograph on.