ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ryan wins Offensive Rookie award

ravinmaniac52

Can I get the name and number of your supplier?

Its true Spenny, look we were driving, the score was 20-10, Flacco hits Mason and what are the odds of the ball bouncing off Masons chest right into a pick 6. Im telling ya, we would have cut that lead to 3, it would have changed the outcome of that game..

Its true Spenny, look we were driving, the score was 20-10, Flacco hits Mason and what are the odds of the ball bouncing off Masons chest right into a pick 6. Im telling ya, we would have cut that lead to 3, it would have changed the outcome of that game..

While I agree it was a huge play, even without it and with a Ravens TD the Ravens are still losing by 3. I dont have the psychic abilities that you do to see that the game would have then been won by the Ravens. I do think that saying a 30-10 loss was because of one fluke play is silly. Its as silly as Giant fans after the SB claiming if that defensive holding play wasnt called the game would have been different.

BY the way, thanks for the PM with your supplier's info. I'll tell him Cravn sent me.

I also agree here, I do believe the momentum of the game was shifting in our favor. After the INT, Joe was a bit hard on himself and he did not recover.

Crav isn't that far off here.

I also agree here, I do believe the momentum of the game was shifting in our favor. After the INT, Joe was a bit hard on himself and he did not recover.

Crav isn't that far off here.

I see both of your points. It was a huge game changing play. However they lost by 20 points. I'll never agree that a 20 point loss would be different if not for one play. Its just me.