ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

A deal that might mirror Flacco's

papasmurfbell

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/28/bills-ryan-fitzpatrick-agree-to-new-contract/

Ryan Fitzpatrick is set to be the franchise quarterback in Buffalo for years to come.

The Bills and Fitzpatrick have agreed to a new long-term contract extension.

Chris Mortensen reports that it’s a six-year deal worth $59 million, with $24 million guaranteed and $33 million in the first three yrs. That’s right in line with what we’ve been hearing for several weeks, that Fitzpatrick was getting close to a deal that would put him solidly within the “second-tier” quarterback club, at around $10 million a year, though not in the “first-tier,” where Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are averaging $18 million a year.

The 28-year-old Fitzpatrick is in his third year with the Bills and became their regular starter last season. This year he has 1,477 passing yards, 12 touchdowns, six interceptions and a completion rate of 66.3 percent, and he’s the biggest reason the Bills are surprising contenders to win the AFC East.

Fitz numbers are way better then flaccos. Nfl network was talking two days ago grubbs and rice will get deals before joe necause joe hasnt proven to be the guy yet. I know its cams fault because for some reasons none of you will blame flacco for anything but his numbers are horrible is he top 20 in any stats? When big ben threw 20+ picks he was jumped all over for it but at least he threw for 4300the yards that year. You can blame cam all you want but a lot of it falls on joes shoulder also.

Ahhhh Steel, Joes numbers mirror Matt Ryans, who the media has labeled an elite QB.

Season aint half over, lets not forget Joe lost his blankets in Heap & Mason, we had no OTA's, short training camp, his speed receiver in Evans hasnt been seen since the first quarter of week 1.

The toughest part of the schedule is far behind us, and we control our destiny, and we're a 1/2 game out of first. We'll be fine. So will Joe, he'll get his pay day too..

And Im not so sure that Grubbs gets a pay day, he might get an injury settlement and sent on his way, Turf Toe on a lineman is brutal.

Yeah i could see the ravens offering him that but in his mind hes top 10 and is going to want top 10 money. If i were ozzie i would tell him to get fucked. I would say fitz deal is right in par. I must say this again i have said it before i really do enjoy posting with yinz. On the stupid espn board i would be called a troll among other things for adding my true thoughts to a convo.

Yeah but that article somebody posted kinda made it seem like joe was unsure on calling his own plays. But somebody else broight up the point that brees sucked under cam also. Im not one of the bruce arians haters the guy has got us to two super bowls winning so i dont understand why some steelers fan always call for his head same goes with tomlin why the hell would anybody want to get rid of tomlin. I think the steelers and ravens have the two best young coaches in the game even though i cant stand harb. Didntcant really like him then he said he was glad bens nose got broken and that drove it to cant stand