ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

deeshopper

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I had a bunch of people over my house for the game, so I missed the game thread. However my house was going absolutely nuts the whole time. The defense bended, but did not break, they played with a lot of heart tonight. It was a grueling game, but the guys fought through the injuries.

Next... JOE FLACCO BABY! Way to return the favor on the Titans. Joe was looking for the big play all night, and took it when it was there. Rookie QB? No way! The offensive line had a tough matchup tonight. The run blocking was not pretty, but the o-line stepped it up in the fourth quarter.

Guess what? That was Joe Flacco's first game winning drive! It could not have come at a better time!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!

and Suggs hit the QB in the head.

it always evens-out.

Absolutely right on!

My brother just quoted Harbaugh.."If you put yourself in the position for the refs to deceide the game then you lost".

LOL!

When time expired my neighbors ran out front banging on pots and pans...other neighbors came out yelling...I started yelling...then some crazies started shooting off fireworks here in Catonsville...:D

That is true. A delay of game call is such an irrelevant thing it doesn't give you an advantage to take an extra tenth of a second. So if you lost because of that then you don't deserve to win. it's all about that safety call. Regardless we won! And the illegal blow to the shoulder pad was just as bad.

Flacco almost had a major blunder on Baltimore's next-to-last series when he nearly stepped out of the back of the end zone while passing. Few replays were shown at LP Field, and Titans coach Jeff Fisher dismissed the play afterward.

"We lost as a result of our own self-inflicted mistakes," he said. "We just didn't take advantage of our opportunities today."

This was the biggest snotknocker I've ever seen and OUR Baltimore Ravens still had some snot left.

How this team overcomes some many injuries is incredible.

Did you hear Harbaugh say "You guys got plenty of time to heal. You got the day off tomorrow."

:D

Harbaugh's end of game speech is what legends are made of. I'm with Ken, I nearly cried.

And they can say all they want that they should have won. We had to deal with that for 10+ weeks, they have to deal with it the whole offseason. Great teams find ways to win... we did just that.

Now that I really think about it I think we are a better team even though we played a very poor game. we made plays when we had to but, I don't think next week we can play that poor.

That's it cmac...the Ravens made all the big plays and didn't turn it over.

Flacco reminds me of this girl I know she shows no emotion. If we were to win the Super Bowl I'd like to see how he'd react if he cracked a smile I'd be happy. Never thought I'd be happy with a one touchdown performance from a QB over 2 games.

Last week he was smiling, while the game was going on.