ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 14

deeshopper

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think flacco has the arm strength on the deep balls as much as people think. That one to clayton today, where he got tangled up, he fell down and got up and still could have caught it. I mean he needs to throw that shit out in front. The td to Demetrius williams he underthrew too.

I don't think flacco has the arm strength on the deep balls as much as people think. That one to clayton today, where he got tangled up, he fell down and got up and still could have caught it. I mean he needs to throw that shit out in front. The td to Demetrius williams he underthrew too.

You realize that throw was to the completely other side of the field, right? I think Flacco just needs puts too much air under it at times. However, then there are the passes like the one last week to Clayton which was perfect.

Honestly, it is no different than what Brady and Manning do. They put the ball in the air to give their receivers a chance to make a play. Moss has bailed out Brady countless times, as has Wayne/Harrison for Manning.