ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Maybe the Ravens will turn into a wr factory now

papasmurfbell

The makings of some solid depth and having some solid 2's and 3's is there. This will be one great competition in camp.

I like this...

But one thing hasn’t changed through it all. Thompson is crazy fast.

He said his best 40-yard dash time is 4.23 seconds. He ran indoor track at Florida his first two years, and reached the SEC championship in the 60 meters.

“I’ve got some wheels,” Thompson said with a laugh. “I think they haven’t seen my knack for big plays. I feel like every time I touch the ball, there’s a possibility of something big happening.”

The reports on Smith is that he's really getting the routes down now....he won't be a 1 dimensional receiver.

PHP4EADF76FDD964.jpg

Having some WRs that can gain separation will be huge for Joe and Boldin both. It will create more room for Boldin to do what he does and that's find seams. And I'm gonna beat this to death, throw a damn WR screen to Boldin!!!!! hahaha

The guy is big and can stiff arm the crap out of smaller DB's. Maybe no one is playing off him anymore, maybe it's just not there?