ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ed wants to be Raven for life

yagersports

What a guarantee, way to go out on a limb. You're so daring. The percentages say you could do that about any two players in the NFL and there's a good chance you're right.

That's like saying I'm going to go out on a limb and say California will experience an earthquake this year.

It's easy to say a team or players won't get a Super Bowl.

Cleetz, I'm with you. I wanna see Ray and Ed go out on the biggest stage. You could argue that these two guys are the two best defensive players to ever play the game. It would be awesome to watch them party together after a well earned Super Bowl.

Who said I was a fan? I vowed off them when Ozzie signed the vehicular manslaughterer. Until Ozzie is gone I am out. I never claimed to be psychic. I do look at what is put together by Ozzie and feel he will never get the ring here again anytime soon.

Then go someplace else if your not a fan.

As far as why you vowed off, you're clearly someone that has gone through little adversity in your life. Bad things happen, shame on you for judging in such a callous manner. I'm not saying condone anything, but everyone deserves a chance to atone for the things they've done wrong.

As far as never getting a ring anytime soon because of what Oz has put together? You're a moron. He's put together a great team that keeps achieving year after year. Rookie QB, no problem. No WRs, no problem. Aging superstars, no problem.

Who said I was a fan? I vowed off them when Ozzie signed the vehicular manslaughterer.

Did the man not pay his due to society?

Yeah killing someone and getting 24 days in jail is paying your due. He was able to pay the family so they told the DA to plea out. None of us can afford rich man justice so we would still be sitting in a prison cell.

So you almost pissed your depends last January eh, Lee Evans your best bud now? caus you know if thats us facing the G-Men, we blow them out...

No The Giants would have won against the Ravens too in my opinion.

Did you not read the details of the accident? 6 o clock in the morning it is still dark down here, the guy was dressed in dark clothing and crossed the highway where he wasnt supposed to cross, no lights were around..There is more to Fla then the lights you see in Miami..Now if Stallworth would have left the scene, then by all means he should have been barred from the league..He did not, he did what he was supposed to do he notified atthorities.

Baltimore owns the NY Giants, just as the Giants own the Patriots..We would have crushed them.

Did you not read the details of the accident? 6 o clock in the morning it is still dark down here, the guy was dressed in dark clothing and crossed the highway where he wasnt supposed to cross, no lights were around..There is more to Fla then the lights you see in Miami..Now if Stallworth would have left the scene, then by all means he should have been barred from the league..He did not, he did what he was supposed to do he notified atthorities.

Baltimore owns the NY Giants, just as the Giants own the Patriots..We would have crushed them.

It's not worth it Crav. He's not gonna be able to come to the realization that it's not Stallworth or Oz he has the problem with, it's the legal system. Instead he'll chase the branches of the problem as if they're the root cause.

In any case, I'm with you on this one. He paid his debt and he was unbelievably remorseful. This kind of thing could happen to a lot of good people. I'm sure there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't think about what happened. That's torture.