ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 14 at Washington Redskins

deeshopper

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything all that impressive about Robert Griffin III. Is it just me? I mean, the Ravens defense is pathetic anyway, but every other word out of the announcers' mouths is RG3 this and that. Also, for a stadium holding 90K+ people, that is one quiet stadium Pitiful.

I don't see anything all that impressive about Robert Griffin III. Is it just me? I mean, the Ravens defense is pathetic anyway, but every other word out of the announcers' mouths is RG3 this and that. Also, for a stadium holding 90K+ people, that is one quiet stadium Pitiful.

Nope, it's not just you.

Rich Gannon doesn't really seem to have watched any previous Raven games anyway so it wouldn't surprise me if the same goes for Redskins games. Gannon's m.o. seem to be , if you don't have anything to add, just slobber over the guy who happens to be trying to make a play.

Anyone else think Pees should be fired? Seriously, on that 2 point conversion we had a 3 man front spread wide. A blind man and his guide dog could of run a QB draw into the endzone on that formation. We all wanted Mattison and his 3 man rushes gone a couple of seasons ago and Pees should be next.

What this team needs is to miss the playoffs and make coordinator changes on both sides of the ball or we are never getting to the Superbowl.

The falloff in the defense from last year can't be explained away by injury. Every fucking play there's wide open receivers, blown coverages, huge gaps...Pees is in way over his head.

Agreed RM. The offense is horrifically predictable and uncreative, and the defense doesn't know which way is up.