ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 3 vs. New England Patriots

deeshopper

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Reed hit? I disagree. A foul? These days, I guess. But technically sound - he didn't leave his feet, he didn't launch, he didn't hit with his helmet. Branch ducked into him. The noise, as bad as it sounded, was actually the helmet on Reed's should pads and the pop of the pads. Reed was low and stayed low.

The offensive coordinator is apparently not aware that "Get the ball to Ray Rice" is not the same as "Get the ball to Bernard Pierce" or "Get the ball to any person you want"

I think Bryant McKinney seriously thought he was supposed to get the ball on that play.

The Pats are exposing our weak spots and not leaving them alone. Cary Williams is complaining about being shoved every play but Cary is a paper clip out there. He needs to play tougher. The defensive front is obviously not getting a push rush but that is largely because Paul Kruger plays WAY too high. You would think the defensive coaches would tell him he needs to lower his pad level. With Paul it is the same club-to-spin move combo every time. Kruger stands straight up and the tackles are jacking him up on the pass rush. Both Williams and Kruger need to get some toughness, the Pats are going right at these two guys.