ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

London experiment is part of a 100-year global plan

papasmurfbell

I dont know why the NFL is so focused on this. They tried this with NFL Europe and it didn't take. We have teams getting blackouted because they cant sell tickets. I wouldn't mind seeing a team in LA or maybe Canada, but I cant image a team like the Chargers flying to London to play a game then traveling back to play a home game.

Yea...and I guess the Great Lakes will rise...Cleveland, Chicago.

Drought should destroy all the mid west...shit!...there might not be any football.

I just got a great idea.

Find the best route for water to flow from the Great Lakes through the mid west to Arizona....make a new Mississippi river that those poor folks can tap into. Use the landscape, build dams, canals, pump water...

I'm just saying...

Yea...and I guess the Great Lakes will rise...Cleveland, Chicago.

Drought should destroy all the mid west...shit!...there might not be any football.

I just got a great idea.

Find the best route for water to flow from the Great Lakes through the mid west to Arizona....make a new Mississippi river that those poor folks can tap into. Use the landscape, build dams, canals, pump water...

I'm just saying...

Uh, Arizona is doing just fine on the water front. We've had the wettest August in recent memory. I'm not used to seeing so much greenery this time of year!