ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Carr

dapetes

I didn't mind Carr too much defensively...

I think the right sentiment is that while he didn't do anything nice on ST... he wasn't a liability either...

I just don't understand how hard it is to tell a guy (or teach a guy) to run straight!!! Not side to side... STRAIGHT. TOWARDS THE ENDZONE. Most times, you'll get more yards running straight at the endzone in three steps than you will in 90 steps side to side...

• 3 weeks later...

Game 4. Carr does fumble. Carr has yet to show me a damn thing on returning not to mention on defense. Leave Carr at home and give Kruger the start. Kruger can get on the job training and has a future here. Bye Bye Carr.

Game 4. Carr does fumble. Carr has yet to show me a damn thing on returning not to mention on defense. Leave Carr at home and give Kruger the start. Kruger can get on the job training and has a future here. Bye Bye Carr.

Carr has been underwhelming on the returns, but I think he has been a pretty solid nickle back. He definitely has a place on this team. Chasing around Wes Welker was no easy task and Carr did admirably.

I don't mind him on D... but his time as a returner should be done. He didn't even make it to the 20 on his other two return chances. Just silly. Take the knee 5 yards deep.

I don't think he was that outstanding as a returner in Tenn either... so let him play on D... give Webb the ball on kicks and punts. At least he can sprint to the 20 before the defense finds him.

I don't mind him on D... but his time as a returner should be done. He didn't even make it to the 20 on his other two return chances. Just silly. Take the knee 5 yards deep.

I don't think he was that outstanding as a returner in Tenn either... so let him play on D... give Webb the ball on kicks and punts. At least he can sprint to the 20 before the defense finds him.

Carr taking the ball out of the endzone five yards deep irretated me as well. I think that is why he is beched more so than the fumble. The Pats kicker was getting some mad air under his kicks!

As for Webb, remember he had a bad fumbling problem in the preseason/training camp as well. Hopefully he has gotten over this.

Foxworth has been back and forth. He's often in good position and where he needs to be, but our entire secondary has struggled with finding the ball and making the play. Fox was just inches from making a few nice deflections.

The Chris Henry reception/penalty play was unacceptable, though. If you're going to interfere, the guy better not make the catch.

Foxworth has been back and forth. He's often in good position and where he needs to be, but our entire secondary has struggled with finding the ball and making the play. Fox was just inches from making a few nice deflections.

The Chris Henry reception/penalty play was unacceptable, though. If you're going to interfere, the guy better not make the catch.

My point is you could pay Corey Ivey the vet minimum to come in here and do the same thing instead of giving $30 million to Foxworth.

• 4 weeks later...