ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

ugly but good win

thesteelhurtin

this game shouldnt have even been close let alone having to win on a last second field goal. Some things are finally coming together. lebeau changed some stuff went bump and run and beat up vick. Contained shady harrison looks likes harrison. Mendy looked phenomalnal for his first game back. We had some bad drops and lost troy for who knows how long this time. Refs aremstill not back in the flow yet but its still better then the replacement refs. Steelers have a long way to go but if they continue to get better they could be tough to beat in the latter part of the season. We are chasing yinz but head to head i like our chances. Also im loving that the sacks are down and the eagles didnt get to ben once. Excited to hear decastro is going through walk throughs riding the bike and will be cleared to run here soon. I think him missing some timemwill be a good thingmsince he is more mental they physical. ok theres my updates for now and i still dont buy the bungals as being for real yet.

I like some of what i have seen from weeden. As long the steelers oline keeps getting better and each week they have with big ben behind center i like our chances against any team. Both our loses came on the west coast where the steelers are always horrible. Im happy we get the browns in between our games and yinz go to SD. Lets be honest if yinz pass defense doesnt get better big ben and our core will give them fits. We also get suanders back this week.

Cle will be fighting for that #1 pick. Do they go QB again?

Weeden is doing ok. They need help at WR more than nearly any other team in the NFL so they can at least give Weeden a chance. The pass rusher Jones from Georgia via USC could also be a good pick for them.

All i know is i want the steelers to trade or do whatever they have to and land te'o next year. We seen this week what happens when lebeau lets timmons go on the attack in stead of just sitting in pass coverage and he cause havoc all day long. I really like the changes lebeau during the bye week. If he keeps doing that and not just keep running the same shit he has ran fot 20 years now i really like the steelers chances at making another run