ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

honest question

thesteelhurtin

Half way there talk to me at the end of the season now that the ravens defense cant carry average joe anymore. like i said ben is spanking him in every category.

So in other words, with the Ravens having one of the worst D's in the NFL, you are dismissing Joes 5-2 record, alone atop the AFCN?? I see

So in other words, with the Ravens having one of the worst D's in the NFL, you are dismissing Joes 5-2 record, alone atop the AFCN?? I see

The ravens d ppg just started falling yinz were way up there in that but they stopped bending and started breaking. The biggest difference in the steelers and ravens right now are a few plays that went the ravens way and didnt go the steelers way. Like dallas missing the field goal and weeden missing a wide open wr in the end zone. Those things went in your favor were as they havent for the steelers. Now im a realist and im worried about ray rice running all over this defense as long as hampton is in there. He is done its time to go with mclendon who isnt getting blown off the ball every single play and that goes for hood as well. Hood put in a lot of time this off season but its not showing up on the field heyward has looked better then him and should be starting.