ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

honest question

thesteelhurtin

how do yinz truely feel about your pass defense trying to stop big ben and our wrs? They are deep and have speed every where and the best all around te in the game. Throw in the speed and route running ability of rainey and that makes them a very tough match up for yinz imo. Also our rookie paulson is coming along nicely and looks like a clone of miller.

how do yinz truely feel about your pass defense trying to stop big ben and our wrs? They are deep and have speed every where and the best all around te in the game. Throw in the speed and route running ability of rainey and that makes them a very tough match up for yinz imo. Also our rookie paulson is coming along nicely and looks like a clone of miller.

ask yourself

how do you feel about your stupid quarterback?

receivers don't mean diddley shit when the

idiot moron buffooooooooooooooon big oaf can't get them the ball

ask yourself

how do you feel about your stupid quarterback?

receivers don't mean diddley shit when the

idiot moron buffooooooooooooooon big oaf can't get them the ball

Flacco has been sacked more per dropback then ben this year. Bens sacks are way down and he is having a great season. He is on pace to break all the single season records for the steelers which are already his. So i dont know where this is coming from maybe you got some bad info but the offense is keeping ben pretty clean this year.

Flacco has been sacked more per dropback then ben this year. Bens sacks are way down and he is having a great season. He is on pace to break all the single season records for the steelers which are already his. So i dont know where this is coming from maybe you got some bad info but the offense is keeping ben pretty clean this year.

steel

did you see the postgame interview with ben

they asked him about the 2ptconversion play timeout thing

and appeared he was trying to make a big deal about Haley yelling in his ear "timeout!!!!"

the ref said no he couldn't, Ben doesn't know the game.

he runs his mouth too much

and he opens himself up to criticism and bashing

i can't post the interview it was in the lockerroom after the game

I dont care what he says as long as he performs. So its his fualt haley told him to call time out i guess haley doesnt know the ga,e eiher. He is horrible at interviews but like i said i dont care he isnt causing problems with the team and he is staying out of the news. His interview skills dont change the fact that he is having his best season ever and it will only get better the more they run this offense.

I dont care what he says as long as he performs. So its his fualt haley told him to call time out i guess haley doesnt know the ga,e eiher. He is horrible at interviews but like i said i dont care he isnt causing problems with the team and he is staying out of the news. His interview skills dont change the fact that he is having his best season ever and it will only get better the more they run this offense.

thing is steell he was allowed to call timeout which is what Haley was telling him

ben said the ref told him he couldn't but he was allowed to and Haley kept telling him too

so Haaley does know the game and the BIG OAF doesn't

then has the coolness to make it seem like it was haley's problem

when actually his response showed how little the BIG OAF understands at certain junctures of the game

The announcers last night said he couldnt as well. i think the steelers called time then the bungals which would me the steelers couldnt because you cant call two time outs on the same play even thought the bung called one in between at least that is how they explained because collinsworth even said ben tried to call time out but the ref said no as the play was going on.

I love our chances flacco is average and the ravens defense is horrid against the pass. Also the ravens havent seen a group of wrs like the steelers have. Sunday felt like a turn around game for the steelers and im not worried about them being 3-3. like they said the giants lost like 5 out of 6 last year and green bay 3 out of 4 the year before and won the super bowl. Big ben will have career games in both games against the ravens this year maybe not 5 tds in a half like before but still he will have huge games.

I love our chances flacco is average and the ravens defense is horrid against the pass. Also the ravens havent seen a group of wrs like the steelers have. Sunday felt like a turn around game for the steelers and im not worried about them being 3-3. like they said the giants lost like 5 out of 6 last year and green bay 3 out of 4 the year before and won the super bowl. Big ben will have career games in both games against the ravens this year maybe not 5 tds in a half like before but still he will have huge games.

stoppit

you nutt buttin crazy

Your 4th corner is going to get the job of trying to cover sanders and as a vital package he is really our 2nd best wr and would be number 2 on a lo t o f other teams. Heck our 4th wr would be number 2 on a good number of teams out there. Also the steelers defense is coming around and are ranked 2nd overall 2nd against the pass 9th against the run and tenth in ppg. This teams major downfall is penalties and that can befixed. The oline is coming around as well and colon is starting to look like the monster most thought he would be at guard. Also lebeau has changed his philosophy and is manningup more with both corners and completely removed green from the game sunday. Things are starting to come together and the steelers are set up nicely to make another run at it. The offense is still having some growing pains but look betterand better each week. Wallace had his worst game as a pro dropping four balls and ben still completed 78% of his passes. Face it the steelers offense is a nightmare match up for the ravens defense and if you dont see that then your purple glasses are almost black

Your 4th corner is going to get the job of trying to cover sanders and as a vital package he is really our 2nd best wr and would be number 2 on a lo t o f other teams. Heck our 4th wr would be number 2 on a good number of teams out there. Also the steelers defense is coming around and are ranked 2nd overall 2nd against the pass 9th against the run and tenth in ppg. This teams major downfall is penalties and that can befixed. The oline is coming around as well and colon is starting to look like the monster most thought he would be at guard. Also lebeau has changed his philosophy and is manningup more with both corners and completely removed green from the game sunday. Things are starting to come together and the steelers are set up nicely to make another run at it. The offense is still having some growing pains but look betterand better each week. Wallace had his worst game as a pro dropping four balls and ben still completed 78% of his passes. Face it the steelers offense is a nightmare match up for the ravens defense and if you dont see that then your purple glasses are almost black

WRONG

WRONG WRONG WRONGWRONG

IN SOOOOOO MANY WAYS

JUST WRONG

Lebeau is old but he is changing some things. Like i said there is only one other game where our second corner was in man most of the time. Also ben and haley have a good working relationship. There has not even been one instance where they even came close to getting at one another. Ben has said many times winning is the ONLY thing that matters to him. All of the players have said they get along fine and im pretty sure i read they have hit the golf course together. B3n gets asked question and he honestly answers them. They arent clicking but ben is on pace to destroy all his single season records. Are they best friendslike b3n and arians no but that is a great thing.

Wait a minute now crave ben is spanking joe in all categories. but on your thinking of winning is what counts then there goes your ben wins super bowls because of the steelers defense. Kinda shot yourself in the foot with that one. How does joe have one more game played yet less tds then big ben and is barely ahead of him in total yards. Ben is spanking him in yards per game. Face it joe is no where near the qb ben is and never will be.

The teams will likely split their series this year since both aren't so great on the road. The Ravens defense is garbage right now but they will improve as Suggs get's into game shape and everyone else gets used to their new roles after the Ray and Webb injuries.

The Steelers defense isn't much better and they lost to Oakland and Tennessee so I wouldn't be puffing my chest out too far steel. Also, as far as Flacco being average...he usually plays well against Pitt - even on the road.

Look at the stats the steelers are 2nd overall 2nd against the pass 9th against the run and 12 in scoring. They struggled early but other then troy are healthy now. They had some let downs but did what they needed to do against the bengals. The steelers have had a lot of things not go there way so far this year but im confident that they wont lose more then 2 games the rest of the way. I just really dont see how the ravens d can stop the steelers o.

You probably couldn't see how the Titans D could stop the Steelers O also. Those are nice stats...here are two more. The Ravens have given up 23 Points per game and the Steelers have given up 22. So like I said, the Steelers are not much better on D even though you are trying to delude yourself into thinking otherwise.