ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The Ravens Winning Game Plan for Sunday

vmax

twilightzonewilltherealmartianpleasestandupthirdeye.jpg "Wait....wait.........It's channelling in....got it! :thumbup: What a Revelation! It's so simple! The Ravens will win Sunday because....

1.Joe, Ray and the offense will match Manning score for score...and score 1 more. :gorave:

2. Manning is going to make this defense bend...but they won't break... :bow: .....or they'll break one less than the Bronco D. The Ravens defensive key will be to not let Manning get one over the top like a 30-50 yard scoring play. Instead...when the field shrinks, go to their redzone D and force them to settle for field goals. The offense will counter with touchdowns.

3. Jacoby Jones and the Special Teams Squad show up huge.

4. Cold, rain and the 12th Man at M&T will be the final kicker.

OMG! Upset!

Whaaheye?...oh why ye of little faith can' t you see this?

406px-Funny_Screaming_Pastor_-_Kerney_Thomas.jpg

I understand. You don't share my vision!

Yet I thank you for allowing me to post what appears to be the mindless drivel of a decaying mind....a mind that has plunged the depths of the Learning Triangle.

twilightzonewilltherealmartianpleasestandupthirdeye.jpg "Wait....wait.........It's channelling in....got it! :thumbup: What a Revelation! It's so simple! The Ravens will win Sunday because....

1.Joe, Ray and the offense will match Manning score for score...and score 1 more.

*snicker*

Every team gets a bite of humble pie. Every team. Its not whether you get it; its what the team does afterwards.

We will see how this team responds.

I think you guys ordered your slice of pie at the wrong time of the season.