ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How Bout that O!

vmax

45 carries for 224 yards and 5 ypc.

Joe was hot...25 of 36 for a whopping 8.6 ypc. 2 TD's and 114 rating.

Most importantly they went 11 for 18 on 3rd down. That was the game there.

Nice balance. The players made plays....they knew they had too. Friggn'n Torry Smith.

Pierce looked nice didn't he?

Oher should have been sat down and McKinnie put it after his last string of penalties...his head was somewhere else.

I hope Boldin's injury isn't too serious...he had a great game.

"...and the Red Sea parted..."

Giants_Ravens_Football_123101_team.jpg

No Oher should have stayed in because his penalities were bogus. The false start was a reaction to the defense which had encroached. On the chop block Reid was not engaged at all. The refs were terrible in this game. The crackback call on Smith for hitting the head and neck area? Great call if Rivers's head and neck are in his shoulder. Reed's PF for a defensless receiver was bullshit. The touchdown by Jones should have never been overturned. Eli's incomplete pass was a fumble. Holy hell they sucked. The only good thing they did was catch that Offensive PI call on I think Hixon.

No Oher should have stayed in because his penalities were bogus. The false start was a reaction to the defense which had encroached. On the chop block Reid was not engaged at all. The refs were terrible in this game. The crackback call on Smith for hitting the head and neck area? Great call if Rivers's head and neck are in his shoulder. Reed's PF for a defensless receiver was bullshit. The touchdown by Jones should have never been overturned. Eli's incomplete pass was a fumble. Holy hell they sucked. The only good thing they did was catch that Offensive PI call on I think Hixon.

That's what I thought but you have some doubt when you watch it live and the Jumbotron doesn't replay everything....so I thought Oher was bonking....glad he wasn't.

Somebody has to explain to me how the Jones catch wasn't a TD.

That's what I thought but you have some doubt when you watch it live and the Jumbotron doesn't replay everything....so I thought Oher was bonking....glad he wasn't.

Somebody has to explain to me how the Jones catch wasn't a TD.

The ref argued that he wasn't making a move toward the endzone, therefore him breaking the plane didn't matter and in his opinion the ball came out while Jones was still in the process of making the catch. It was BS..even Mike Perira disagreed on the broadcast.

The ref argued that he wasn't making a move toward the endzone, therefore him breaking the plane didn't matter and in his opinion the ball came out while Jones was still in the process of making the catch. It was BS..even Mike Perira disagreed on the broadcast.

The ref claimed he didnt make a football move?? Totally laughable