ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Championship Weekend

deeshopper

You notice the yds picked up seemed to be growing. It is called wearing a D down. I would think you would know that since the Ravens did it many times with Jamal.

Again nonsense. His last 2 carries before the fumble were for zero and 2 yard gains. When they showed run and tried to run this was the normal gain. When they were in passing formations and the Ravens had 5+ DBs on the field is when they picked up their yards on the ground.

Actually your post says he rushed for 8 in his last carry. He also had 1 and 2 yd carries in the first with his 5 yd ones. There were no 7, 8, or 9 yd carries in that half. He was picking up steam.

I see an eight-yard rush in the first half and a nine-yard rush in the second half.

Actually your post says he rushed for 8 in his last carry. He also had 1 and 2 yd carries in the first with his 5 yd ones. There were no 7, 8, or 9 yd carries in that half. He was picking up steam.

Again nonsense. His last 2 carries before the fumble were for zero and 2 yard gains. When they showed run and tried to run this was the normal gain. When they were in passing formations and the Ravens had 5+ DBs on the field is when they picked up their yards on the ground.

His 8 yard carry was the carry that he fumbled on, hence the last 2 carries before the fumble were for 0 and 2. Next question?

They ALWAYS do that. The was CARRIED x amount of yards before it was fumbled.

For instance, from the NFL site. Here is one of Rice's fumbles in the wildcard game against Indianapolis:

(14:27) (No Huddle) 27-R.Rice left end to IND 42 for 16 yards (35-J.Lefeged). FUMBLES (35-J.Lefeged), RECOVERED by IND-51-P.Angerer at IND 29. 51-P.Angerer to IND 29 for no gain (77-M.Birk).

Even I know this and I'm a girl.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013012000/2012/POST20/ravens@patriots#menu=highlights&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay

1-10-NE 39 (12:55) (Shotgun) 22-S.Ridley right tackle to NE 47 for 8 yards (31-B.Pollard). FUMBLES (31-B.Pollard), RECOVERED by BAL-97-A.Jones at NE 47. 97-A.Jones to NE 47 for no gain (62-R.Wendell). NE-22-S.Ridley was injured during the play. The Replay Assistant challenged the fumble ruling, and the play was Upheld.

I guess yahoo got bad stats from the NFL then if you say it is wrong.

I added up all the yds on the play list and it came to 70 yds. So I guess the NFL messed up because that is what his official stat line says he got.

You say that carry doesn't exist because you say so and that makes the NFL wrong.

what does being a girl have to do with knowing the game and not knowing?

• Downvote 2

So what you are saying is I should have said the previous 2 carries before the fumble were for 0 and 2 and not the last 2 carries before the fumble were for 0 and 2.

Weak sauce.

Your are still wrong about the Pats running game no matter what language technicality you want to call me on.

Yeah that is right. You said the last carry didn't count because you used hence. If that is not what you were intending to say then say it the way you ment it.

No, I used hence correctly. I could have used therefore and it would still have qualified my statement. Stop trying to use language technicalities to gloss over the fact you were wrong.

The last carry was a f'in fumble numbnuts.

That means the last 3 carries were a 0 yard gain, 2 yard gain and a fumble. That means the Patriots run game sucked against a team that was setting up to stop the pass. They ran for less than 4 yards per carry!