ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Mike Flacco wants to trade baseball for football

Mikey may be a little dilusional. Jumping from football to baseball seems possible. Bo Jackson and Dion Sanders pulled it off. I don't recall any MLB players making the switch.

Mikey may be a little dilusional. Jumping from football to baseball seems possible. Bo Jackson and Dion Sanders pulled it off. I don't recall any MLB players making the switch.

Weeden in Cleveland and Wilson in Seattle are 2 players who swapped Baseball for Football, although I think Wilson never played although he was drafted.

Weeden in Cleveland and Wilson in Seattle are 2 players who swapped Baseball for Football, although I think Wilson never played although he was drafted.

Not at the pro level they didn't.

Wrong on so many levels. Wilson played for the Asheville Tourists last year, and Weeden was on the Yankees, Dodgers, and Royals rosters.

Did Mr. Weeden ever make it on the the playing field, and I'm talking about a field in a MLB type game. Minor leagues don't count even though the players are financially compensated. We probably make more than they do.

Did Mr. Weeden ever make it on the the playing field, and I'm talking about a field in a MLB type game. Minor leagues don't count even though the players are financially compensated. We probably make more than they do.

Not really sure what player salaries have to do with any of what this is about, considering that your argument is that it's not possible to jump from baseball to football at the pro level. No, he didn't play in the majors; he was a Single-A player, and that's professional baseball. If you want to compare them to Bo and Deion, go ahead, but that's hardly the point of any of this; Mike Flacco isn't one of them either.