ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

State of the Ravens 2/7/13

vmax

The State of the Ravens Press Conference is 2/13.

You can get all the significant dates on the NFL calendar year on pressbox online.

At ER we aim to please. An informed fan is a happy fan. For trolling purposes, accurate information makes a good club.

Ozzie is going to have his hands full but he has not disappointed yet! Obviously Joe will get his pay day, and rightfully so. Losing Ellerbe and Kruger would be brutal. Here are two guys IMO who are getting better and have their best football still ahead of them. Ellerbe was a beast in the Super Bowl and Kruger has looked like the next Jared Allen the past two months. I would really hate to lose either of these guys.

I really cannot wait to see what Flacco can do with a full offseason with Caldwell as the OC!

Here's the link...

http://www.pressboxonline.com/blog.cfm?ID=5756

It has the 2013 Ravens Free Agent Class, 2013-2014 NFL calender, and 2013 Strength of Schedule for all teams (Ravens basiclly have the 3rd toughest as 3 teams are tied at #2).

ravens12_bisciotti_483.jpg

Edited by vmax

The State of the Ravens Press Conference is 2/13.

You can get all the significant dates on the NFL calendar year on pressbox online.

At ER we aim to please. An informed fan is a happy fan. For trolling purposes, accurate information makes a good club.

Thanks for this, Max. I was wondering when it would be. :yeah: