ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Come on really?

thesteelhurtin

http://wmar.m0bl.net/w/main/story/84439869/ I understand celebrating but threatening women and children to get their seats. This happens a lot when teams win and I personally just don't understand it. We won the championship let's riot and destroy our city. Now I don't know if there was a riot in Baltimore but you get my drift.

It is the same thing I have said about taking kids to the games. Don't do it. It is not an appropriate location for them.

Yeah my son has been on me for a few years now to take him to a game but he is only 11 so there's no way I'm taking him. I would consider taking him to Carolina since it is a pretty calm stadium. Check if you cheer to loud even for the panthers they threaten to kick you out. I'm not taking him to Heinz until he is at least 13. My bro tried to talk me into taking him into Cleveland this year and couldn't understand why I said no way. I had to remind him of the jets fan and there kid getting shoved to the ground. To me it's common sense.

Exactly. Understand what the reality is.

In 1994 I went to Woodstock 2. While I was there a family with a small child (I think they had been to 69) were freaking out with the croud and the rowdiness. Metalica, Green Day, and NIN do not equate to Country Joe, Joplin, and Arlo Guthrie. That is their fault not the others around them.

Exactly. Understand what the reality is.

In 1994 I went to Woodstock 2. While I was there a family with a small child (I think they had been to 69) were freaking out with the croud and the rowdiness. Metalica, Green Day, and NIN do not equate to Country Joe, Joplin, and Arlo Guthrie. That is their fault not the others around them.

Yeah I went to NIN and Jane's addiction and this dude had his ten year old there and went off because Jane's addiction set had 30 foot tall pictures of naked chicks. It was pretty uncomfortable for everyone in the area. I am taking my son to see dropkick Murphys but the worst thing there will be the language. If you like going to shows you have to see DKM on concert even if you can't stand them you will have fun. My dad took me to see my first show which was Steve Miller I was 13 and looking back I really probably shouldn't have been there due to the giant pot cloud in the place lol.

I was on the field during a lot of issues. I saw Stadium security push a guy nearly down the stairs for not moving.... a few fights on the field for people not letting people push their kids forward, and it was just chaos... Glad to see the speeches but I got the hell out of dodge the second it was over. Looked like things were going to spill over, glad they didn't but it seemed everybody there was on edge.