ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

State of the Ravens Press Conference

vmax

It's all here. It will answer a lot of questions...but not all of them. It's a long read but I look forward to it every year. I like to hear it directly from the brass and form my own understanding and interpretation rather than get it second hand from the media.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Season-Preview-Press-Conference/2559ec96-8ea8-495f-a8c1-0835bc74175d

Ravens_Look_Ahead_Football_127035_team.j

It's all here. It will answer a lot of questions...but not all of them. It's a long read but I look forward to it every year. I like to hear it directly from the brass and form my own understanding and interpretation rather than get it second hand from the media.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Season-Preview-Press-Conference/2559ec96-8ea8-495f-a8c1-0835bc74175d

Ravens_Look_Ahead_Football_127035_team.j

Thanks for the link, Max. I was hoping to watch it or DVR it too but nobody seemed to know until it was too late for me to do it.

I read the whole thing. As always its informative. One thing hit me: Cass said the cap will only go up 1 million next year so we can't count on that to bail us out. We have to re-sign Joe and the management seems to know that but that doesn't necessarily mean its get done or goes easily. Didn't Drew Brees get pretty frustrated with the process last year and sound off about it?