ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Round 1 Thursday Night NFL Draft

vmax

We're out of the 1st round. Ozzie must not have liked the talent on his board for the 25th slot.

Yeah, after losing out to the Cowboys, they smartly bow out, and hopefully have more picks for later. I just hate having to wait another day to find out, but then Ozzie and co. have more time to think. good choice under the circumstances.

Yikes, I'd have thought at least the 2nd rounder plus the others... shit.

We should have got both their 2nds but all we did was pick up a 3rd and 4th for moving down 19 spots...HORRIBLE!!!

How do we not take Dan Williams??????????????????????

I agree... in fact, I was thinking all week... I'm hearing way too many names surrounding the Ravens... and most of them are either "if he makes it..." or "if they reach..."

Well... Oz won't reach. And none of them made it.

When Dez and Demayrius were gone, the bow out seemed like a smart move... JMHO. I'm sure we'll find plenty later.

Why does everyone want a NT so bad? We have 4 of them on the team already and 3 of them are under 27.

We need a pass rusher and secondary help, a TE and possibly another WR. Maybe its true that the Ravens like Benn.

Gregg is 34. Ngata can play end instead of nose. Mckinney, Divens, Talavou all unproven....

Williams was projected to go top 15!!!!!

Guest BallTMore

Well that was fun. I had a feeling NE would trade out of that spot.

I would feel better about the extra number 2 pick, but it seems we miss more in the 2nd than any other round.

Ray Rice was the exception.

In Oz I trust, though. Get us some good players tomorrow, Oz!

Mckinney, Divens, Talavou all unproven....

Williams was projected to go top 15!!!!!

And Williams has proved what exactly? That he can play ball against kids. The Ravens were impressed last season with Divens and Talavou that they kept them both on the Roster despite not really having the room for either never mind both.

Anyway, I suppose there is always a chance Cody could be the pick in the 2nd.

Why not wait until the draft is over before you begin ripping the front office? lol.

Bc shitting ur pants instead of trading up 2 spots (40 point difference on the pick value chart) to draft someone like Dez Bryant is moronic!

We will spend the next 15 years cursing the day we let Dez Bryant slip through out hands!

Well that was fun. I had a feeling NE would trade out of that spot.

I would feel better about the extra number 2 pick, but it seems we miss more in the 2nd than any other round.

Ray Rice was the exception.

In Oz I trust, though. Get us some good players tomorrow, Oz!

Yeah, we have have our share of bad 2nd rounders, and maybe this 2nd round is bleak (IDK I haven't really studied it) so it's better to have the extra picks I guess. Oz & Co. have great history with the later rounds.

And Williams has proved what exactly? That he can play ball against kids. The Ravens were impressed last season with Divens and Talavou that they kept them both on the Roster despite not really having the room for either never mind both.

Anyway, I suppose there is always a chance Cody could be the pick in the 2nd.

Williams has proven that he's good enough to be a 1st round prospect. Did any of those 3 even get drafted?

If we would have gotten both of Denver's 2nds sure but for only a mid 3rd and 4th....it's horrible!!

To be honest....the trade did favor us in terms of pick value, but I dunno if it was the best move! I would have taken Kyle Wilson easily...but whatever! Missing out on Dez Bryant by 1 pick is too disheartening to care anymore!

Yeah I would have loved to have got Dez as well. The Cowboys paid a lot to get up ahead of us and I'm pretty sure the Packers really wanted Bulaga when he fell. We really couldn't afford to give up anything more to go up in the draft. We just had too few picks with too many holes to fill.