ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

CBS clowns just picked Baltimore to lose next week

smokeyjon

regardless of who we play :lol:

they never learn

You would have thought they would have learned their lesson with the Arizona @ Carolina game. :rolleyes:

I just saw that...

We're the giant killers in the playoffs. After taking out the team with the best record in football, it's unanimous that we're going to lose.

Having Cowher on that show is a joke... he's got Big Jen's post-op tranny pee pee in his mouth at like all times...

As an aside, I want to say how disappointed I am in Cowher. Steelers aside, I always thought he was an intelligent "football guy".

Instead, all he's done since he started on CBS is swing on Shittsburg's nuts. He just went on about how Worthlessburger was the greatest rookie QB in history.

As an aside, I want to say how disappointed I am in Cowher. Steelers aside, I always thought he was an intelligent "football guy".

Instead, all he's done since he started on CBS is swing on Shittsburg's nuts. He just went on about how Worthlessburger was the greatest rookie QB in history.

Marino had the save, though -- "the best any one of these guys could be is third, because I've got one and two locked up!"

I think Boomer is far and away the smartest man sitting at that table.

Absolutely. Cowher either can't or won't shut up about Pig Pen and Dan is often surprisingly near-sighted. Shannon's at times the second most sensible, but I've already concluded that it takes someone to have played for us in order for them to appreciate us. Shannon gives the Ravens a fighting chance in games we go on to win even when everyone else picks against us, and Rod and Deion on NFL Network do the same thing. But who cares; we fear neither opponents nor pundits.

There goes Cowher again... spoutin' off about how the Chargers are in trouble.

Cowher needs some pom poms. Gold speedos and a terrible towel will round out the suit. He must still be on the Squirters payroll. He has to be or is he trying to get the credit for the team.

Well, they all picked the Steelers, so it wasn't quite "regardless of who the Ravens play"

Still silly question

I think the actual question that was asked was "True or False, the Ravens can beat the winner of the Chargers/Stealers game"

I just turn the sound up and hearing Simms talking about the INT, they, the Steelers wanted to get their players off the field so that is why they threw the red flag.

Wonder who would have taken the field if it was an INT?

Hey, looks like this game is going to end with the time running out!

If it was an INT, the Steelers come out and take a knee, and game over. If not, they have to play defense, and there is a risk of injury... which is why Darren Sproles then ripped off a 62 yard run.