ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Preacher/Steelers fan stopping by again . . .

Preacher

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we still have Pitta and Dickson might come good and at the very least is a serviceable no.2

Perhaps take a shot on a guy to develop in the 6th or 7th. I like taking shots on guys with good athletic ability that need to learn the game in the later rounds.

We have way more pressing needs this offseason than another early round TE.

Yeah itbseems like every big athletic white guy wants to be a TE now.

Can we find a Todd Heap type at 31?

Billy Bahama is done for the year??

31?

you sure about that?

what am i missing cravn?

your team goes to the super bowl but doesn't win?

you told me before you would rather them not go than to go and lose. just looking for clarification on your post. ;-)

Can't remember his year but Ebron for THE TARHEELS seems a pretty niceTE.

31?

you sure about that?

what am i missing cravn?

your team goes to the super bowl but doesn't win?

you told me before you would rather them not go than to go and lose. just looking for clarification on your post. ;-)

Can't remember his year but Ebron for THE TARHEELS seems a pretty niceTE.

32 then

• 2 weeks later...

Had too much going on to stop by before last night's game. In all honesty, I had it chalked up as a loss.

Then again, it's a rivalry, probably the best in the league. So why did I expect something other than a "How the *** did that happen?" game. I said it here before, that we might as well get used to the Steelers/Ravens having a three-game series every eyar. It almost happened last year (stupid crossing route and throw by Tebow), and it did happen two of the preceding three years. So, there's a good chance we'll have a tie-breaker game in a few weeks.

I'd say good luck the rest of the season, but I really do hope you lose three of those games, Nothing personal - just the math involved for first place.

BTW - both games were decided this year by how many points again? I swear - these teams are trying to give me a friggin' heart attack.