Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

tsylvester

Full Member
  • Posts

    13,449
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    104

Everything posted by tsylvester

  1. Bell is closing in on game shape, the other two elder backs are starting to round into form. Time is what this team needs, time together, working together, then they will round into form.
  2. Stanley may nof be back till mid season, if then.. The two lines should get better as the season goes on, my hope/thinking any how
  3. Press them at the los, Teddy is a timing qb. Their defense can be beat by seam routes, our big tight end should have a big game.... This should be fun, maybe Tuckeroo can get a 71 yarder in this thin high air....
  4. Just playing, his girl friend is though.... She lead him astray....
  5. Aaron is asking; how do you like me now. Man that snow flake is good, sick good...
  6. Thank you, we try to entertain
  7. It's the cancel culture we live in today, sadly
  8. Hey papa, I guess, according to the snow flake, we are trolls...
  9. Time will tell
  10. That is the way he always looks when things don't go the snowflakes way. Better play calling, design, blocking, route running and they win; it's not all his fault, can't be...
  11. Ill take camp is needed for $1,000 Alex
  12. What's the over/ under on fumbles? On rushing yards by runningbacks? Total for the backs I think 110 Fumbles I lay the number at 3
  13. So Murray, Bell, and Freeman, ya know what they say; throw a piece of pasta against the wall if it sticks, a ldente..
  14. Yeeowza, time to adjust the over/under and even make a new one....
  15. Ugh ill say over
  16. With their schedule, Ill sell the #1, but buy a top 10.
  17. Hey I have a positve outlook, I am positive the Ravens will run the ball this season and Justice Hill will trip over an ant, losing 3 yards.
  18. I'll sell, Williams is likely to get 500 yards and 2 tds... Ravens put a claim in on Royce Freeman to share the load if they get him. Even if they don't, their love affair with Hill will keep key touches away from Williams.
  19. I don't see it, stats are misleading. Let us wait a bit shall we? Does he continue to run around blocks only to make the tackle 10 yards down field instead of at or near the los? Does he cover better, keep his drop in coverage deep to prevent that 15 yard pass over the middle behind him? These are the things he struggles with, let us wait to crown him shall we..
  20. He has always had the talent, it has been his effort, work ethic that was the issue. Now maybe he is with the right coaches & players to help him realize his talent and keep working hard.
  21. A report just came out stating that 21 of the 22 horses killed as a result of injury sustained at the track had pre-existing conditions known to the equestrians though they "did not grasp the significance of major pre-existing lessions". Then they should be fired, really, they didn't think a bone lesssion would lead to a break? Give me a freaking break.... https://www.pasadenastarnews.com/2020/03/10/no-illegal-medications-found-in-states-investigation-into-horse-deaths-at-santa-anita/
  22. 2 more horses have died this week, at the Del-Mar track, 4 since Nov 6th. Now were I a conspiracy nut, I would say this was purposely a done to detract from that horrible Santa Rosa track. As I said in my other post, Del -Mar is suppose to be the safest track....hmmm
  23. I heard their vet the other day try to proclaim the track safe because the rate of the horses being put down at the track had gone down.... And the reporter let her get away with that crap. No wonder they will not close that track... Sickening On a side note, 2 horses were put down here at a track this weekend, considered the safest in the nation.
  24. I was just reading about it & about to post.
  25. Thanks crav, I've read a ton about that track and no one has brought this up. It makes perfect sense; the owners should pay through the nose or be forced to sell the track. Why this isn't getting more press is astounding, sad and maddening.
×
×
  • Create New...