ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

secondary is primary

dapetes

Cmac was a bum last year and I'm glad we let him go. Perhaps we're regretting not having his presence, but not his attitude... and is there any evidence he's even healthy enough to play?

Last year our secondary play actually improved when Fabian took over for CMac... so I don't know why we're acting like he was some god of corner play in the last 2 years...

Cmac was a bum last year and I'm glad we let him go. Perhaps we're regretting not having his presence, but not his attitude... and is there any evidence he's even healthy enough to play?

Last year our secondary play actually improved when Fabian took over for CMac... so I don't know why we're acting like he was some god of corner play in the last 2 years...

Chris, despite having a serious knee injury, was leading the team in pics before he was benched last season. I can only assume that the knee is still an issue or he would have been picked up by now. He may never be able to play CB again who knows. But tell me he wouldn't be a better safety than Landry or nickle than Carr.

You're probably right on both accounts - I mean, he'd probably be starting on this team this year.

But he was benched for a reason last year and his benching seemed to help this team. I'm really no McAlister basher. I just think his play last year and late the year before was subpar (perhaps still better than what we have now - but I don't want decent or average, I want good).

Cmac was being an ahole. He was undermining the coach. He did it many times under Billick who seemed to let it go as Chris being Chris. This coach will not be like that. He is also a raging booze hound. Add in the knee and you have why he is not a member of the NFL anymore.

As to the DB's. There is one who needs to take much more credit than he has gotten. Landry is a pile of fecal matter. You could polish him from now to the end of time and he will never shine. I think Mr. Hanky needs to be renamed Dwan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCPOowojiC0

Shenko got the TD right in front of him and this guy just watched. Shenko got another one to set up a score right in front of him. At least Walker will give the penalty before giving up a score. This ass just watches.

Houshca gave up 3 pts. Landrey has to account for almost 20 that he was directly or indirectlt responsible for. This guy needs to ride pine.

You're probably right on both accounts - I mean, he'd probably be starting on this team this year.

But he was benched for a reason last year and his benching seemed to help this team. I'm really no McAlister basher. I just think his play last year and late the year before was subpar (perhaps still better than what we have now - but I don't want decent or average, I want good).

Did it really?

In 2007 he played eigth games, the last one hurt against Patriots and still one of the best in that game.

Last season he started strong with four turnovers and seven PDs in the first four games and our Defense led the NFL also in passing games, he hadnt recover from injury.. which seemed to be Harbs official explanation and then obviously something ugly happend between him and Harbs and we had that Clots game, when he played poorly.. whatever the rest is history.

3 reason to why C-Macs is not here.

1. Harbs dislike him.

2. Injury.

3. Cutting him, and we save 8 mil.

Did it really?

In 2007 he played eigth games, the last one hurt against Patriots and still one of the best in that game.

Last season he started strong with four turnovers and seven PDs in the first four games and our Defense led the NFL also in passing games, he hadnt recover from injury.. which seemed to be Harbs official explanation and then obviously something ugly happend between him and Harbs and we had that Clots game, when he played poorly.. whatever the rest is history.

3 reason to why C-Macs is not here.

1. Harbs dislike him.

2. Injury.

3. Cutting him, and we save 8 mil.