ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

truce?

I really enjoy talking with most of you and have done a pretty good job on being on my best behavior. I like the ribbing of each other's teams but how about we leave the cities and personal attcks out of it. Spen I know I don't write well and misspelled stuff all the time but I really don't like getting made fun of it for it. A lot of it comes from the 5 concussions I was hospitalized for over my life so that really gets under my skin. I have even told the admin at my Steelers board to invite yinz to that board for banter and keep the homerism down some.

I really enjoy talking with most of you and have done a pretty good job on being on my best behavior. I like the ribbing of each other's teams but how about we leave the cities and personal attcks out of it. Spen I know I don't write well and misspelled stuff all the time but I really don't like getting made fun of it for it. A lot of it comes from the 5 concussions I was hospitalized for over my life so that really gets under my skin. I have even told the admin at my Steelers board to invite yinz to that board for banter and keep the homerism down some.

I, for one, will say your behavior lately has been beyond reproach. It will be great if you can keep it that way because its helpful to hear from other teams' fans about the problems and successes they're having as well as our own. :thumbup:

don't let your guard down STEEL!!!!

old fogey cravn just hidding in the shadows ready to pounce

he has alot of practice kicking sand now

so BEWARE

I have pet my peeps know that a few cool raven fans may be stopping by and you are all welcome. I can't speak for all of them but most will welcome yinz I'm sure there will be some not happy about it but you can't please everybody. Terrible Towel Flying is the admin and he keeps the place clean and is a stickler for topics going where they beoong(Dee) lol

I have pet my peeps know that a few cool raven fans may be stopping by and you are all welcome. I can't speak for all of them but most will welcome yinz I'm sure there will be some not happy about it but you can't please everybody. Terrible Towel Flying is the admin and he keeps the place clean and is a stickler for topics going where they beoong(Dee) lol

Thanks man. Yeah I sent a message to the admin asking him for registration letting him know you told me about the board.

yeh cleetz the doors been open with the STEEL leading the way

the people over there atleast can take some ribbing

not like that powder puff cravn here

Yeah I've been battling for yinz over there I'm warning you they are going to be looking for reasons to ban though but as long as you don't go with rapist jokes you will be fine just keep your criticism constructive in the Steelers board. Now let loose in the smack forum from what they are saying it's enter at your own risk so that could get fun.