ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bisciotti to Flacco "You are the leader now, like it or not,"

cravnravn

"Not many guys do what you did in five years. Not many did it your way," Bisciotti said, according to the team's website. "Not many like the way you do it. But I said at the end-of-the-year press conference after last year's [AFC Championship Game] defeat, that I think the fans of Baltimore will be rewarded by your low-key presence, and it will stand the test of time. Indeed it did, and we all hope it continues to do that."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9361598

And Joe's nowhere near done, that's the great thing. I do not want to get ahead of myself, but Joe is picking up both regular season and postseason wins at an incredible pace. With Joe's durability, he could be near the top of the list in all time QB wins for both regular and post seasons. Ozzie has put this team in a great position with our mix of vets and young talent to make a serious run these next three years.

..... Ozzie has put this team in a great position with our mix of vets and young talent to make a serious run these next three years.

I love that kind of talk cleetz. Keep piling it on. :gorave: