ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Friday Night Videos

vmax

After reading "The 5 stages of Grief for Bronco fans" I felt like a little video treat.

Teaser...

Personally, I’ve successfully gone through the Kubler-Ross model of the five stages of grief after the double overtime divisional playoff loss in mid-January.

Walking out of the stadium that night, I was in complete denial. The utter silence, with the exception of numb footsteps outside Sports Authority Field, had my mind reeling. “We’ll just suit up again next week,” I thought. Orange logic = “That 70-yard bomb didn’t really just provide the crushing blow to our 2012 season.”

As denial wore off, the anger built. I felt abandoned by my team.

http://predominantlyorange.com/2013/06/17/the-five-stages-of-grief-and-getting-over-the-denver-broncos-2012-season/

th_strangelove_sm2.jpg "Kick back, relax and enjoy these Free, on us, Friday Night Videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bJZ-cVitWf8

Bonus video!!!! Totally FREE to Watch!!!

Wow watching those gave me goosebumps! I love the We Are Ravens Nation song. This will always be my all time favorite video:

http://youtu.be/GcSBw76_tpk

It is going to be really weird not seeing Ray on the field. He set the bar so high from 1999-2005 or so that it is easy to forget how great he was at his best. Nevertheless, the intensity never left. The NFL may never see a leader as great as Ray again. Has there ever been a defensive player as good as making his teammates better as Ray?

Here is my game-plan for our season opener: I will watch NFL Network's Football Life following Ray Lewis during the 2011 season culminating with the Pats loss. I will immediately watch the Ravens 2013 Super Bowl Blu Ray covering the whole 2012. Between those two it is the ultimate story of overcoming the odds and triumph. Only then will I be ready for 2013!

Awesome video cleetz!

Inspiring. So inspiring that the Anonymous Executive Board of Directors of ExtremeRavens [seen in rare photo below] has voted unanimously to add a new section to the ER Posters Manual and Code Book titled "Leave Your Legacy Posters!"

Animal-House0016.JPEG

We're just going to go to print with this because we're sure that Ray Lewis would gladly gave his permission if he could be reached, but he's busy climbing Mt Surabachi in Africa for charity..

"We get one opportunity in life. One chance in life to do whatever you’re gonna do. To lay your foundation. To post whatever comment you’re gonna make. Whatever legacy you’re gonna leave. Leave your legacy. And it’s found through effort.

Posts and Threads come a dime a dozen. But effort? Nobody can judge effort. Effort is between you and you. Effort ain’t got nothing to do with nobody else. So that troll that think they ready to see you? They think what they seen on a message board and they can pound on you?! They ain’t saw what the internet shows. Because every day is a new day. Every moment is a new moment.

So now you got to go out and show them that I’m a different creature now than I was five minutes ago. I just found spell check! Cause I’m pissed off for greatness. Because if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that mean you OK with being mediocre. Ain’t no man in here OK with being just basic. So let’s do what we do!"

Rare photo of ER Board Member reading from the Sacred ER Posters Manual and Code Book....

tumblr_m7af9ig9VK1rwvesco1_500.jpg