ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Which guy

vmax

I gotta agree with colincac on this one.

I gotta agree with colincac on this one.

You can agree with Colin all you want, we all have opinions, Joe Flacco is elite, Johnny U has horrible statistics but guess what, he was a winner, and still the greatest QB ever to lace em up..My opinion.

What Joe Flacco has accomplished with the Ravens as a team over the past 5 seasons is second to none,The Ravens have set a standard under Joes play that wont be touched for years to come.

Oh god you're here lol. How ya been its been awhile since we have had it out. I couldn't take the robustness and constant trolling of the espn boards.

Couldn't be better steel! Glad to see you on here. Let's just hope the Steelers are a little more competitive this year. Would love for the Ravens to host the AFCCG against them.

Couldn't be better steel! Glad to see you on here. Let's just hope the Steelers are a little more competitive this year. Would love for the Ravens to host the AFCCG against them.

I think they will be last year was tough losing six games by 3 points or less. It was one of those season where if the ball bounced this way or that in certain situations it would have been a good season. You know the Steelers aren't going away for long.

I think they will be last year was tough losing six games by 3 points or less. It was one of those season where if the ball bounced this way or that in certain situations it would have been a good season. You know the Steelers aren't going away for long.

The ball didn't bounce. Ben just threw it to the other team.