ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Unbelievable but True

vmax

She's on NFL Network now but you know her from WBFFTV Fox45...

Insane story from Peter King....

On Amber Theoharis. You recall from last weeks column (or maybe you dont) that NFL Network anchor Amber Theoharis had a baby by Caesarian section four hours after going off the air hosting NFL Total Access July 17. Theoharis was in labor during the show. Now for the rest of the story, from Theoharis, via email: We werent expecting her to come while I was still working. I should have known better. My first girl, Dylan Mattea, was 12 weeks premature. I began labor with her in the Chicago White Sox press box while working as a beat reporter for the Orioles in 2010. That time Jim Palmer held my hand, but thats another story. Back to Kamryn. When I began to feel contractions about an hour before NFL Total Access airtime, I knew I was most likely in labor. What I didnt know was how quickly she was coming. Heres where it gets surreal. Never in my life would I believe Willie McGinest and Warren Sapp would be part of my childs birth story. They were. Willie McGinest was sitting next to me during that break when I knew the contractions were getting stronger. As a father of three, he knew what was up. He just put his hand on my shoulder and asked if I was okay. I nodded yes. Warren was another story. This is why we love Warren. He just kept yelling across the set. Shes going to have that baby! To his credit he did predict correctly it was a girl. Needless to say, its a funny story. Im sure Ill never live it down. I can say, however, if you want to improve your street cred, just host an NFL show in labor.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/07/29/anquan-boldin-peter-king-monday-morning-quarterback/?sct=nfl_t11_a0