ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Okay Pollard...move on already!

Money

Tennessee Titans safety Bernard Pollard isn’t happy about his departure from the Baltimore Ravens.

He refused to join his former team for a trip to meet President Barack Obama at the White House and made it clear there was people within the organization he didn’t want to deal with again.

“At the end of the day, I know what happened, I know what took place,” Pollard said on 105.7 The Fan in Baltimore. “I’m sorry, I just don’t want to be in the room with certain people.”

Pollard was released by the Ravens in March and didn’t spend much time on the market as he signed with the Titans soon after. But Pollard is keeping a reminder of his release close to further motivate him for this season.

According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, Pollard has his termination letter from the Ravens taped up in his locker in Tennessee.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/30/pollard-keeps-ravens-termination-letter-in-locker/

He's now on his 4th team in 8 years. You would think he would be used to switching teams by now.

Pollard said he doesn't have a problem with his (ex)teammates and he also praised Ozzie. That doesn't leave too many others besides Harbaugh.

If you click on the link, you can actually enlarge the twitter picture of the termination letter. He was released for the 3rd reason down, but I can't make out what it says. Can anyone else?

Pollard said he doesn't have a problem with his (ex)teammates and he also praised Ozzie. That doesn't leave too many others besides Harbaugh.

If you click on the link, you can actually enlarge the twitter picture of the termination letter. He was released for the 3rd reason down, but I can't make out what it says. Can anyone else?

In the Club's opinion, you are anticipated to....

I can't read the first word of the second sentence, but I think the rest reads:

"with that of other players competing for positions on the Club's roster."

Basically, it might as well of said...You're not good enough to make the team next year.

He was released because he was 1 of the players that led the mutiny. While it was good for the team at the time, Harbaugh doesn't appear to have been happy how it was orchestrated and he sure as hell doesn't want this happening every season. Pollard wasn't a good enough player to take the risk that he wouldn't pull something like this again over something a lot more trivial and end up fracturing the entire team.

OK. Here is what I've deciphered:

In the Club's opinion, you are anticipated to make less of a contribution to the Club's

ability to [word] on the playing field that [word] [word] [word] [word] the Club

intends [can't make out the rest].

He was released because he was 1 of the players that led the mutiny. While it was good for the team at the time, Harbaugh doesn't appear to have been happy how it was orchestrated and he sure as hell doesn't want this happening every season. Pollard wasn't a good enough player to take the risk that he wouldn't pull something like this again over something a lot more trivial and end up fracturing the entire team.

Him, Reed, and Boldin right?

OK. Here is what I've deciphered:

In the Club's opinion, you are anticipated to make less of a contribution to the Club's

ability to [word] on the playing field that [word] [word] [word] [word] the Club

intends [can't make out the rest].

I think you are reading the last one. It's the third one that was checked off.

I think you are reading the last one. It's the third one that was checked off.

Ha! You're right. The checked off paragraph reads:

In the judgement of the Club, your skill or/of performance has been unsatisfactory or [word] with the staff [word] players professional? for [word] to the Club's [word].

I don't think Boldin was part of the dynamic duo of pollard & greed

There are definite reports that Boldin was involved. Here's one:

One of the major milestones in the Ravens’ Super Bowl season was the Back-From-Bye Week Mutiny: After a definitive thumping by the Texans in Houston Coach Harbaugh ordered up a team practice in full pads. The players responded with (metaphorical) torches & pitchforks, led by veterans like SS Bernard Pollard and WR Anquan Boldin who considered this an unnecessary additional humiliation.

http://russellstreetreport.com/and-i-was-q-or-pollard-when-provoked/

I think I got it:

"In the judgement of the Club, your skill or performance has been unsatisfactory as compared with that of other players competing for positions on the Club's roster."

Good work, team! ExtremeRavens. Cracking codes since 2005!

• Upvote 1

Good work, team! ExtremeRavens. Cracking codes since 2005!

I'm just glad Pollard provided us with a fun activity for the day.

BTW: I'm glad the Ravens don't play the Titans this year. We don't need Rice or Pierce getting knocked silly.