ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Comments Welcome

cravnravn

If a woman has a baby, and some time later the baby is taken away from her, does that mean she never had a baby?

how about 6 babies to 2 babies

if a woman gives birth in a house then moves to another house and another woman moves in to that house and gives birth does that mean the 2nd woman has two babies

Epic Fail

not as bad you claiming 5 rings

THAT'S EPIC FAIL

but to me me it's freaking hysterical and proves that the ravens and their fans are wannabes

let me know when you folks achieve a DYNASTY

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

not as bad you claiming 5 rings

THAT'S EPIC FAIL

but to me me it's freaking hysterical and proves that the ravens and their fans are wannabes

let me know when you folks achieve a DYNASTY

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

How many years do you call a dynasty? caus going to the AFCCG 3 out of the past 5, we are on our way to being a dynasty

How many years do you call a dynasty? caus going to the AFCCG 3 out of the past 5, we are on our way to being a dynasty

afccg???????

LOL

LOL

LOL

WE DO THAT EVERY DECADE

lagging tomato

KETCHUP

Here in terms you might understand..You have multiple babys daddys, they still your babys, right?

LOL

hell yes I've been to Baltimore so I have seen your multi-babydaddy

LOL

funny you should apply Baltimore characteristic to other peoples

JUST LIKE CLAIMING ANOTHER TEAMS RINGS

how about 6 babies to 2 babies

if a woman gives birth in a house then moves to another house and another woman moves in to that house and gives birth does that mean the 2nd woman has two babies

No, but the house can say two babies were born there. :thumbup:

You gotta win the big one to be considered a dynasty nobody considers the bills a dynasty. The Steelers went to 3 super bowls in 5 years does that make them a dynasty nope if they won 3 out of 5 then yes.
  • Upvote 1

You gotta win the big one to be considered a dynasty nobody considers the bills a dynasty. The Steelers went to 3 super bowls in 5 years does that make them a dynasty nope if they won 3 out of 5 then yes.

Not entirely true, on a number of counts.

A sports dynasty is a team that dominates their sport or league for multiple seasons or years. Such dominance is often only realized in retrospect. The most widely-accepted sports dynasties are those with multiple championships over a limited period of time, either consecutively with or without interruption (e.g., UCLA Bruins men's basketball from 1964 to 1975), and The Alabama Crimson Tide (NCAA football) 2009–present); or non-consecutively (e.g., the Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders of the late 1970s and early 1980s or the Liverpool football team of the 1980s). In a few cases, a dominant team without championships might be recognized as a dynasty (e.g., the Buffalo Bills of the early 1990s or the Minnesota Vikings of the 1970s).

A sports dynasty is a team that dominates their sport or league for multiple seasons or years. Such dominance is often only realized in retrospect. The most widely-accepted sports dynasties are those with multiple championships over a limited period of time, either consecutively with or without interruption (e.g., UCLA Bruins men's basketball from 1964 to 1975), and The Alabama Crimson Tide (NCAA football) 2009–present); or non-consecutively (e.g., the Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders of the late 1970s and early 1980s or the Liverpool football team of the 1980s). In a few cases, a dominant team without championships might be recognized as a dynasty (e.g., the Buffalo Bills of the early 1990s or the Minnesota Vikings of the 1970s).

the minnasota lakers have multiple nba championships and the milwalkee braves have a dynasty from atlanta

A sports dynasty is a team that dominates their sport or league for multiple seasons or years. Such dominance is often only realized in retrospect. The most widely-accepted sports dynasties are those with multiple championships over a limited period of time, either consecutively with or without interruption (e.g., UCLA Bruins men's basketball from 1964 to 1975), and The Alabama Crimson Tide (NCAA football) 2009present); or non-consecutively (e.g., the Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders of the late 1970s and early 1980s or the Liverpool football team of the 1980s). In a few cases, a dominant team without championships might be recognized as a dynasty (e.g., the Buffalo Bills of the early 1990s or the Minnesota Vikings of the 1970s).

I like how you left the Steelers of the 70s out but even those teams made it to the championship game not the game before the championship. I don't consider the Steelers a dynasty from 05 to 10 if they would have beaten the pack then I would. I could see the argument for the bills I mean even though they didn't win any 4 straight super bowls is impressive. There's no denying the ravens have been one of the elite franchises as of late but they aren't on the dynasty level yet win a few more super bowls in the next 5 years then we can talk about.
  • Upvote 1

the minnasota lakers have multiple nba championships and the milwalkee braves have a dynasty from atlanta

LOL

I just slaughtered the spelling of the two teams

lol

I like how you left the Steelers of the 70s out but even those teams made it to the championship game not the game before the championship. I don't consider the Steelers a dynasty from 05 to 10 if they would have beaten the pack then I would. I could see the argument for the bills I mean even though they didn't win any 4 straight super bowls is impressive. There's no denying the ravens have been one of the elite franchises as of late but they aren't on the dynasty level yet win a few more super bowls in the next 5 years then we can talk about.

imho

Dee didn't have to mention the steelers steel because that's a givin when it comes to DYNASTY

I didn't write it.

Come on Dee you gotta know by now my comments like that are straight jokes. If I mention Lewis and murder it's a joke as well.

unlike your gay jokes which are stillhurtin

Lmao I don't think I've ever made a gay joke. Gay, straight or indifferent it doesn't bother me. In fact my kids god father is gay.

you're the one stating it was a straight joke :fishin: