ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Plexiglass breaks

Robjr83

Burress fell awkwardly on his right shoulder while attempting to catch a ball in practice and had to be carted off the field.

He signed a one-year contract in the offseason with the Steelers after playing for Pittsburgh last season, but only appearing in four games.

The 35-year old was listed as the No. 2 receiver on the team. Now, his playing days might be over.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-08-08/plaxico-burress-pittsburgh-steelers-wide-receiver-ben-roethlisberger

I guess they'll have to drag Hines off his barstool

HINESNEEDSAJOB.jpg

First Hines sign is wrong he used crackbacks not cut blocks also Burress was no lock for a roster spot anyways with the emergence of Justin Brown and Derek Moye who are both tall guys. I like brown better as he has more speed then moye. This really sucks for plex though. It was his last shot and he was having a good camp and was being a great mentor to the younger guys. Sucks he has to go out like that but I guess it's better then him possibly not making the team. Oh well that's just more money for the Steelers.

First Hines sign is wrong he used crackbacks not cut blocks also Burress was no lock for a roster spot anyways with the emergence of Justin Brown and Derek Moye who are both tall guys. I like brown better as he has more speed then moye. This really sucks for plex though. It was his last shot and he was having a good camp and was being a great mentor to the younger guys. Sucks he has to go out like that but I guess it's better then him possibly not making the team. Oh well that's just more money for the Steelers.

He was listed as the teams #2 WR, so it sounds like he had a good shot..... speaking of shots....