ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

HAHA New England

OutsideRzAcE

Just saw the highlights - I love it! Up by 6 with 2 minutes to go, Pats go for it on 4th and 2 from their own 30 yard line to seal the game and they don't make it! Well....even sweeter is that they do make it, but the ref gives them a bad spot and they can't review it because they are out of time outs!

So Bellichek's ego and a bad call costs New England a game they should have wrapped up in the first half. That is beautiful.

If I try hard I can see why he went for it...they couldn't stop Manning on the last 2 drives and the D was gassed so it was a roll of the dice. Remember, Manning would have had 4 downs to make a 1st.

On the other had...maybe the D gets a turnover or makes the play...

Bad news...Ravens are up next.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think Manning having 4 downs to get 10 yards and a 1st was a major factor in Bellichek's decision but no experts that I've heard or read mention that factor.

Dumbies! :D

I'd love to see the stat for converted 4th downs on last minute game winning drives. You may only need 1 during the drive but that makes the difference. You think of the great clutch QB's but they all secrectly knew they had this advantage...."Might stop me 2, 3 times but not 4 in a row!"