ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Last Ravens vs GB home game....

Oldschool739

We beat the snot out of them ....

On December 19, 2005 Baltimore destroyed the Pack 48-3 led by Kyle Boller’s 19 of 27 passing performance for 257 yards and 3 touchdowns. Aaron Rodgers played in relief of Brett Favre, completing 8 of 15 for 65 yards and 1 interception.

On that frigid night with wind chills of 24 degrees, the Ravens wore their all-black uniforms.

With KB, yes I said with KB over AR....So if that is possible with KB, we gonna be fine with Joe Cool....

REPEAT !!!!

I was at that game. To this day I think that was the coldest game I ever attended. And I dont remember aaron rogers playing, but indistinctly remember deion sanders intercepting brett favre.

I remember watching it on tv and I didn't remember AR playing either, but according to this article I read, he came in in relief of Favre...

Even more astounding that KB would out duel BF !!!

http://russellstreetreport.com/the-water-cooler-a-pack-black-out/

REPEAT !!!!

It was colder the next week, Christmas night against the Vikings.

Never forget that game....a woman in the section next to us, in that bitter, bitter cold, with high winds, took her shirt off and flashed us.

th_strangelove_sm2.jpg It warmed our hearts.

• Upvote 1

It was colder the next week, Christmas night against the Vikings.

Never forget that game....a woman in the section next to us, in that bitter, bitter cold, with high winds, took her shirt off and flashed us.

th_strangelove_sm2.jpg It warmed our hearts.

Thanks Max...needed that!