ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Goodell and NFL Owners think we're idiots.

vmax

No way do I want to expand the number of teams in the playoffs and turn it into a farce like other leagues. We've already see a 7-9 team reach the playoffs because the league is so watered down. Now they are telling us that this is what we want.

Friggn'n Telling us!

"If expanding the postseason would allow other teams to get into the dance, and they have the potential of going on and winning the Super Bowl," Goodell explained, "that's a good thing for fans, that a good thing competitively."

Let's just make the regular season meaningless. Let's celebrate .500 ball.

Oh yea....we really want to have 1 less home game a year, so London can have 3 games, while we pay the top premium price for 4 pre season games that mean nothing.

"Our objective is to grow internationally," Goodell said. "We're responding to that interest in the game because the fans want to see it. ... There's a real interest in our game internationally."

WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER DID.

When he stands there....the Mouth of the NFL Owners....Sauron's Mouth....and says this is what we want, it is a total insult to my intelligence. They think we are stupid sub morons.

"It's what the fans want!....you fucking liar.

if fans from other countries wanna see it

let em come the fuck here and see it.

we import everything else why not fans

goodell is a dick

Good Idea... NFL in China with its billions of people could me massive $$$... Here come the Beijing Browns!