ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

My boy Goose

Oldschool739

It's a long story. My contract was up in September. Back in August I called to get the exact date i would be done...DTV offered me free Sunday Ticket with a 2 year contract and $10 off a month. I turned them down because the guy let it slip that I could get better deals out of contract. I called back after my contract was up and told them I wanted their best deal to avoid switching. I got $30 off a month. I called back two weeks later and asked for Free Sunday ticket (like it says in their website for new customers). The first customer service person I talked to said it wasn't available. I called back again and told them somebody in their retention dept had already offered it to me with a 2 year contract and I got transferred to that department...the lady that answered the phone said she would give it to me with a 1 year contract extension. :laugh:

The important things: be out of contract and speak to the retention department (department you get if you try to cancel).

• Downvote 1

It's a long story. My contract was up in September. Back in August I called to get the exact date i would be done...DTV offered me free Sunday Ticket with a 2 year contract and $10 off a month. I turned them down because the guy let it slip that I could get better deals out of contract. I called back after my contract was up and told them I wanted their best deal to avoid switching. I got $30 off a month. I called back two weeks later and asked for Free Sunday ticket (like it says in their website for new customers). The first customer service person I talked to said it wasn't available. I called back again and told them somebody in their retention dept had already offered it to me with a 2 year contract and I got transferred to that department...the lady that answered the phone said she would give it to me with a 1 year contract extension. :laugh:

The important things: be out of contract and speak to the retention department (department you get if you try to cancel).

I love a good deal, marking that on my calendar for next season, thanks for the info.....