ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Good Point

vmax

From Clayton....

Unfortunately, it looks as though the number of quarterback injuries will increase going forward. Bradford, Jay Cutler and Nick Foles all went down Sunday. Sacks are up. Pass attempts are up. More quarterbacks are running. That's a formula for injuries, and too many teams may not be able to handle such losses.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9865104/nfl-teams-scrambling-qualified-backup-qbs

You can't go far without a decent QB. Even if he's a caretaker. With the passing numbers up...the list of injured QB's will go up too.

What Clayton didn't say is: You're not going to see good football.

More bench warmers....more Brady Quins....will be directing...or should I say misdirecting offenses.

From Clayton....

You can't go far without a decent QB. Even if he's a caretaker. With the passing numbers up...the list of injured QB's will go up too.

What Clayton didn't say is: You're not going to see good football.

More bench warmers....more Brady Quins....will be directing...or should I say misdirecting offenses.

I've said all along that this pistol type mobile qb would be a flash in the pan because they cannot stay healthy with the hits they will take and the lack of protective equipment that they wear....

I've said all along that this pistol type mobile qb would be a flash in the pan because they cannot stay healthy with the hits they will take and the lack of protective equipment that they wear....

Im happy the steelers always have a decent veteran behind ben especially with his history. I was worried when they didn't bring batch back but gradowski is a very good back up. I personally can't stand running qbs to me it's not football. It's too easy to let everyone run down field them take off running. The steelers face Pryor this weekend and I hope Clark, troy, or the landshark blow him up to the point he doesn't want to run anymore ever again.

whutevs

I remember the forward pass introduced and people were like

it's not football !!!! the qb should just run or hand off!!!

throwing it to some other player is like playing keepaway.

waaaaahhh