ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

7-2

cravnravn

Thats the record we need for the remainder of the season

It would be oh-so wrong to say the wheels have come off the Ravens’ wagon. It’s no secret that they aren’t playing great, but they’re 3-4 mostly because they lost three recent, winnable games by a combined eight points.

In other words, despite all their issues, they actually aren’t that far from having a totally different outlook as they enter their bye-week break.

But coming close doesn’t matter, of course. They did lose those games. And because a narrow defeat counts the same as a loss-by-blowout, the Ravens find themselves in a pretty serious hole. They’re two games behind the 5-2 Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC North, and behind the 6-1 Denver Broncos and 4-3 San Diego Chargers in the wild card race.

True, with nine games to go – more than half of their season – the Ravens still control their destiny. There’s plenty of time for them to make up the ground they’ve lost. Their window of opportunity remains wide open.

But on the other hand, those close losses have skinned away a lot of their margin of error. That’s the byproduct of losing close games instead of winning them. Their margin of error is starting to look like a car antenna.

When you sit down and calculate what it’s going to take for them to come back and win the division or grab one of the AFC’s wild card berths, the math is pretty sobering.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Eisenberg-Ravens-May-Need-7-2-Run-To-Make-Playoffs/33879e56-c6dc-4f3c-a9f5-6115c77a9fea

Circle the Cinci game November 10th at home. I think we will beat the browns coming out of the bye so IMO Cinci at home is the put up or shut up game. If they win that game there is some hope for the 6 seed,which i think is our only realistic path to the playoffs the way Cinci is playing.

• Downvote 1

Were you down here for the Symentra Tour?? we are the huge sponsor, thats Rogers baby

no just down here doing a little work, and relax. I have a hard time supporting Penske after he dumped THE DINGER.

Circle the Cinci game November 10th at home. I think we will beat the browns coming out of the bye so IMO Cinci at home is the put up or shut up game. If they win that game there is some hope for the 6 seed,which i think is our only realistic path to the playoffs the way Cinci is playing.

Absolutely correct. Cincy game at home will be huge. Win and we have a shot at the playoffs. Lose and start looking at next years draft.

Totally agree Nado...big winnable game.

we har had some tuff losses only by really in one game.

Totally agree Nado...big winnable game.

we har had some tuff losses only by really in one game.

TUFF?

that's ENUFF tgann

and drop the hat already and give me my 2 FISHES.

i'm just glad to be able to spend THANKSGIVING with my extended family THE RAVENS FANS!!!

that's the game you need to put a circle on :cryin1: