ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Suggs Restraining Order

vmax

I wish this was NFL QB's filing it instead of a gold digger...

A woman believed to be Terrell Suggs' girlfriend has taken out a temporary restraining order against the Ravens linebacker, ABC2News is reporting.

According to ABC2News, city police said they do not have an arrest record for Suggs, which means the woman could have gone to the court commissioner for the restraining order. Court records indicate the order was filed Friday during a hearing that took place at 2 p.m. The next hearing date is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Friday (Dec. 11).

The order dictates that Suggs can not abuse, contact or enter the woman's home.

"We are aware of the situation and have discussed the matter with Terrell," Ravens' vice president Kevin Byrne said. "He will have his opportunity to tell his side of the story at a later date."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-terrell-suggs-restraining-order-1205,0,3535849.story

$70,000,000!!!

A woman who says she is the mother of Terrell Suggs' children has filed a $70 million lawsuit in Baltimore County Circuit Court, alleging that the Ravens linebacker abused her on two occasions last month.

Williams alleges that on Nov. 3, Suggs, 27, struck her in the face -- breaking her nose -- and threatened to kill her. She also claims that on Nov. 29, the alleged incident for which she sought a restraining order, Suggs threatened to drown her with bleach "and did in fact pour chemical bleach on [her] entire body as she was forced to stay on the ground."

"I can't talk about all that right now," Suggs said. "You know I've always been fair. When I can address it, I will. I really have nothing to hide. As bad as I want to talk about it right now, I can't. When I'm able to do it, you guys can ask a million and one questions about it, and I would be glad to answer them for you. Right now, to be safe, I really can't answer any questions about it right now."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-suggs1210,0,6818053.story

This is getting real ugly.

No hospital visit for the broken nose. No calls to the police. No criminal charges filed....but she deserves $70,000,000.

Right.

Guest BallTMore

$70,000,000!!!

This is getting real ugly.

No hospital visit for the broken nose. No calls to the police. No criminal charges filed....but she deserves $70,000,000.

Right.

Yep. She's trying to get a settlement. Easy money.

As part of the agreement, which lasts for a year or until the pending cases are settled, Suggs agreed to stay away from Williams and will pay her $35,000 a month to cover expenses for their children. They agreed to joint custody and worked out an unsupervised visitation schedule, with Suggs' mother, Laverne, acting as an intermediary.

Williams pushed for the use of an $800,000 Windsor Mill home owned by Suggs' mother, where the couple had lived after a flood damaged the player's home, but she settled for use of his 2008 Hummer.

At the conclusion of the hearing, Laverne Suggs approached Williams and asked for a hug. Williams, who appeared upset, backed away from her and shook her head. One of Suggs' associates could be overheard saying, "Cry me a river."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-md.ci.suggs12dec12,0,2748220.story

As part of the agreement, which lasts for a year or until the pending cases are settled, Suggs agreed to stay away from Williams and will pay her $35,000 a month to cover expenses for their children. They agreed to joint custody and worked out an unsupervised visitation schedule, with Suggs' mother, Laverne, acting as an intermediary.

35K A MONTH!!!!! JESUS CHRIST are his kids eating gold bars for lunch. That is just completely insane. Its no wonder women seek out athletes just to get knocked up and get at that child support money.