ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Upset Sunday?

vmax

No. I'm saving my money for the Superbowl.

LOL..Fat Chance

Fatter than Baltimores...

BTW, learning to use to quote feature here isn't that hard. Kids can do it, so why can't you?

Fatter than Baltimores...

BTW, learning to use to quote feature here isn't that hard. Kids can do it, so why can't you?

The road to the Super Bowl through the AFC is certainly winnable. Everyone has had their ups and downs, with the exception of the undeafeted Colts. Even the Colts are beatable. New England, Jacksonville, Denver, Cincy, Pittsburgh, and us are all teams that have looked strong one week, then poor another. The Chargers could be a dark horse, but their schedule has been pathetic since their rough start. In my opinion, any team that makes the AFC playoffs will have just as good a chance as the next team to go to the Super Bowl. The NFC is definitely sending either the Vikings or Saints to the Super Bowl, which will be a very difficult matchup for any AFC team.

LOL...Tomlin said his teamn would 'play with a vengence' after the loss to the Ravens.

Bullshit...they are weak and I like the Ravens chances in Pittsburgh.

cs_258.jpg

Indigenous Persons find a way to lose...despite playing great (have to admit it).

Cowgirls about to take a dive to the G-Men.

I was hoping the Phish would lose...oh well.

Broncos win...I expected that... but that hurts the Ravens.

So long Titans.

OK...Ravens have caught another break...time to take advantadge of dwindling opportunities.

Denver still has Indy next week, and Philly in three weeks. They also play the Raiders and Chiefs again. San Diego closes out the season with tough games against Dallas, Cincy, Tennessee, and then Washington. Then Jacksonville has Miami, Indy, New England and Cleveland. The race is going to be close. If we win out, we should have no problem getting in. However, if we go 10-6, who knows what could happen.

Denver still has Indy next week, and Philly in three weeks. They also play the Raiders and Chiefs again. San Diego closes out the season with tough games against Dallas, Cincy, Tennessee, and then Washington. Then Jacksonville has Miami, Indy, New England and Cleveland. The race is going to be close. If we win out, we should have no problem getting in. However, if we go 10-6, who knows what could happen.

Well...it looks like a great race...provided the Ravens win tomorrow night.

Hey...meaningfull games in December...for that I'm gratefull.