ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Alright you math guru's

cravnravn

It's water!!! There'sore chlorine in the drinking water then is currently In my pool,

I'm still speaking with the experts, I'm not afraid of this project just concerned. Now the fun part, anybody have a wet suit as I have to dive down and remove the drain lid them release the drain maybe ill luck out and there will be no trapped water

Just wear your hurricane suit....

50360e1d1d41c876e50000fd.jpg

Lots of reasons to not empty your pool - but most of those are about long-term emptying. If you can get the job done in a week or so, you should be ok. But inground pools are meant to have water in them; it's not just nearby water that can cause issues - its also just the pressure of the ground nearby, etc that push on the pool when there is no water there to push back.

4 days at the most, as you know I'm an eArly riser so I can get her drained by Saturday at noon, then acid washed, paint on Sunday, let dry til Tuesday am then start filling. I got this,

HEY SPEEDY

don't forget to inspect for cracks in your shell

before you go painting

most cocks take a while to set to coat

I recommend using a VIP to seal cracks

also

if your paint is a stain

make sure your surface is dry or the penetration is nearly impossible

surface preparation is key to all coatings

haha

thought that had something to do with your cutoff blue jean shorts

or

you were taking LSD when you do this project

SO

YOU'RE PAINTING TODAY?

do you have a purple #5 on the bottom or did you go with the indy colts stuff?

how about replacing a few of the tiles along the edge with some your son does the raven on

hell

maybe just along the edge at the skimmer level doesn't have to be all of them

Sounds like you have it under control. Just also remember getting it balanced again when you refill will take some time - don't rush it with chemicals by too much, the best answer is almost always more water. And don't rush and use it before it's ready.

Of course, a pool that small (comparing to big lap pools of course) is not easy to keep in balance.

how about replacing a few of the tiles along the edge with some your son does the raven on

hell

maybe just along the edge at the skimmer level doesn't have to be all of them

Wow, you know I could do that, and it doesn't have to be when I drain it, I have the zippo and can remove the grout then chip the tile out, I'll check with the boss ,

What a day 74 and not a cloud in the sky