ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Merry Christmas

cravnravn

And if the nfl schedule makers are reading, I'll be in b more the first weekend in November, so give us a home game vs Carolina would be nice.

it's a home game Cravn.

it's a home game Cravn.

I moved to Fl Bg, and have to go back home in November, we don't fly out til Monday morning, so I m hoping we have a home game that weekend

. We have two games in florida this season can't wait for those either.

And if the nfl schedule makers are reading, I'll be in b more the first weekend in November, so give us a home game vs Carolina would be nice.

I went to that Jets game last yr in late Nov, it was so cold, my eyebrows got frost bitten....lol

I had a ball taunting back and forth with a few loud mouth Jets fans, and ran em out early.....But no more in November for the Oldie....

Give me a holler and I'll buy you Cappo at Starbucks though....

I went to that Jets game last yr in late Nov, it was so cold, my eyebrows got frost bitten....lol

I had a ball taunting back and forth with a few loud mouth Jets fans, and ran em out early.....But no more in November for the Oldie....

Give me a holler and I'll buy you Cappo at Starbucks though....

We went to the Miami game, and after the game it's 40 miles to key largo, so we went there. Good time there

I moved to Fl Bg, and have to go back home in November, we don't fly out til Monday morning, so I m hoping we have a home game that weekend

. We have two games in florida this season can't wait for those either.

oh, I didn't catch on. I'm not near home either. Stationed inKansas now so I don't think I'll get any game close to go to.

Ahhh my wish came true. Silver bullet Bob is dead, Jimmy is cool by me

If he's an Irsay, he's the enemy.....You seen what he did to Peyton, not a lot better than pops....But I'm just funnin' you, man....I'm so hyped for football already, I watched some of the AFCCG from our SB run....Jonesin'....lol